Chapter ~ 19

Jason P.O.V

"You're insane" Justin whispered against my lips. I smiled at him and pecked his lips again before pulling away slightly.

"I'm insane for you" He smiled softly and I couldn't possibly miss the way his face flushed and turned into an adorable shade of red.

"What is going on here?" I closed my eyes tightly and cursed under my breath. Did I just get caught? Hell no. Not in my presence.

"Justin, baby. This is the time where I start running out of here because I didn't ask for permission to do this" I said, still holding onto Justin's cheeks.

"Wha---"

"I'll see you later" I said before quickly kissing his lips. I looked back and sure there were two teachers walking towards me. Turning around again and winking at Justin, I started running out of the gymnasium through the door closest to me.

"Hey, who are you?!" Another teacher screamed after me as I ran down the hallway. Did I honestly do all of these? Did I really crashed into a school only to ask a kid out? Did I honestly ask over a hundred girls to give this kid a white rose? I did and it got him exactly where I wanted him.

He is now mine and there's no turning back.

His parents agree of me --in a weird way-- and there's no turning back.

My plan is in motion... And there's no turning back.

Dialing a number I haven't dial in a very long time, I let it ring until her voice filled my ears.

"Is it finally time?" Gabby, my wife, asked. Getting into my car, I got out of the parking lot and into the highway to my house.

"I got him where we want him, love but I will need more time to bring him home" I said, as I took a cigarette out of the glove compartment. Lighting it up, I put it in my mouth and took a long drag of it.

"How much time, Jason?" She asked sounding irritated "I miss my husband. I miss your fucking dick" Gabby, always so blunt.

"And I miss you too, baby but he needs that heart transplant" I said "Jackson does not have that much time and you know it"

"I know" She said in defeat "What are you going to do with the kid's parents?" She asked.

"We are not criminals, Gabby. I'm not killing them" I said as a matter of fact making her chuckle.

"You sure?" She asked. Amusement embracing her tone.

"How is Jackson?" I questioned trying to change the subject. She groaned before I heard her sigh.

"He is holding on, Jason, but not for long. He needs that heart transplant" Like I already didn't know that.

"Tell him I said I'm coming home soon" I mumbled.

"Will do"

"I will see you soon, babe. Bye" I said trying to cut the conversation short.

"I love you" She said.

"I love you too" I said before hanging up.

Now, I have him where I desire him. I got his family eating from the palm of my hand and all I need now is to find a way to vanish him and not damage the heart I so desperately need.

My son needs to live.

I don't care who has to die for that to happen. My family is not going to crumble down. I refuse to let that happen.

My son and wife needs me to get this over with.

**********************************************************

Well, well, well, would you look at that?! Justin is not the killer!

Yet, Jason has a wife and a son? Who needs heart transplant? Jesus Christ.

That photo up top? Is why I hate people. Why would you say you made that when I spent MY valuable time doing that?! I've been so pissed over this.

BTW, Y'ALL GIRL JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO COLLEGE!!!!! *screams*

~ Eli