Chapter ~ 5

Jason P.O.V

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and sighed deeply. This is probably the worst decision I could have made in my entire life but I couldn't back down. Not when the one thing I want the most is in line. Not when the one person I want the most got so jealous that he thought quitting my class was going to be enough to get rid of me.

New flash, Justin, you cannot get rid of me so fast. Not when I barely got you. Not when I was naive and dense enough to not notice that you wanted to kiss me. Not the other way around. It literally took Sam to tell me that if that's how jealous he gets when another man come my way. 

Flashback

I stared at the door Justin went through, trying to process the fact that Justin have walked out on me. Trying to come with the terms that he left me here, hanging and for something his mind made up. For something I have not participated in but he decided to trust his brain instead of going with with the logic. But then again its not like Justin thinks at all.

He is a hot-tempered and hot-headed bastard who decides to give his brain all the credit and even though you should trust your mind, you shouldn't. Because of your mind is that you do the many fucked up things you do and that is why you see things where there is nothing to see. Because of your brain. That little muscle can lie just as much or even more as a human being can. 

I snapped out of my trance once I heard Sam's voice on the background "He is a feisty one, no couch?" He said looking at thr door Justin went through.

"What?" I asked as I looked at him with wide eyes. He couldn't possibly know what was going down here. He just couldn't because he could easily demand me. I felt my heart rate accelerate as he threw a smirk my way.

"Oh, don't worry, couch. I'm not going to say anything. There's this teacher in my school that is just how he wants to be, if you know what I mean and trust me if he gives me a chance I wouldn't trow it away" I stared at him starstruck as he just looked at me with that smirk still on his face "You know what, couch? Just go after your man. I will go to the park or something until the lesson hour is up just so my mom wont get suspicious" He offered.

"What? He is not my ma-man" I stuttered.

"But I see it in your eyes just how much you wish he was though" He said winking at me. That's when I noticed he haven't change into his training clothes. I smiled gracefully and walked over to him, throwing my arms around him in gratitude.

"Thank you, Sam" I whispered overwhelmed. He patted my back awkwardly and that was my cue to let go.

"No need, couch. You'll have to let me have a word with said student though. Grown men don't like kids acting that way. That is why I try to act mature in front of Mr. Malik" He said.

"But I like him for who is he. I prefer him being that hot-tempered and hot-headed kid who gets jealous over nothing than a kid who tries to impress me with who he is not" I explained and Sam's eyes got big with realization.

"So you're saying, if I act like myself my teacher is most likely to like then than if I try to be the smart-ass of the class every time is asks a question?" He asked.

"That's what i'm saying" I stated.

"Couch, I have to go. My old self is waiting for me to kick my ass but thank you. I learned a thing or two from you today, sir. Be who you are and I know you're a persistent person. Go after your kid. After all we all have  a guilty pleasure. Mines happen to be a teacher and yours a student" He said smirking and before I could retort he was running out of the door.