Chapter ~ 30

~Eight Years Later-

Justin P.O.V

"What about them?" I asked as I smiled down at the baby girls in the crib.

"Triplets, Justin?" Jason asked as he looked at me with a skeptical look. I pouted and turned to look at him.

"They are adorable and plus, look at them. They all three have your eyes and they are not even yours" I said as I tried to convince him.

"Well, they have your hair and they are not yours either. Your point?" He thinks that was a comeback to get out of the situation? Poor baby.

He got in deeper.

"My point is that they look so much like us that we need to take them home" I clapped my hands together and looked at Jason with puppy eyes "Please, please, please! I want three daughters!"

"Honey, look at these three beauties" I turned around in a swift movement to see another couple looking at the babies I--- We wanted.

"Excuse me" I called out "But those babies are ours" I said with a tight smile as I tried to refrain myself from looking like a madman.

"Aren't you kind of young to want three girls at once?" She asked making me raise an eyebrow at her.

"Aren't you kind of old to want three girls at once?" I retorted. I mean, I'm not that young. I'm twenty five. If you told me that when I was eighteen and still going to college, I wouldn't tell you otherwise.

"You made an excellent choice" She said before walking off. I turned to Jason and smiled.

"Babe?" I called out as he looked at the babies. He looked at me before looking down at Jackson.

"Do you want three sisters Jack?" He asked. I looked down at Jackson to see him smiling and nodding.

"Yeah, it will be cool to steal food from them and make them cry" He said making Jason sighed and looked up at me again.

"If I need to fight ten boyfriends a week, its your fault" I chuckled and got closer to Jason.

"You're 35, babe, cut the little boys a slack"

"Cut the little boys a slack my ass. I will be 80 and still fight their boyfriends and husbands" I pinched Jason's back making him hiss.

"Stop cursing. Jackson is here"

"I'm 10, daddy. I've heard you two cursing enough times" I huffed and was about to retort when a lady came our way.

"Have you decided?" She asked. I was confused for a second before I knew what she was talking about.

"Yes, we want them" The lady nodded and asked for us to follow her. As we followed her, I made faces to all the adorable babies. Can I take them all?