Chapter ~ 4

Jason P.O.V

I watched as we both leaned in closer and closer. My eyes begged me to close them but I just couldn't. Is my dream really becoming reality? Am I really about to kiss Justin Bieber? My student? The boy I have had a crush on since months ago? Am i really about to do that?

I didn't want to close my eyes. What if this is a dream? What if when I close my eyes Justin's closeness disappears and i'm just left with my empty dream? I needed air. I couldn't breath properly but I didn't dare to pull away from him. I didn't dare to ruin the closeness I shared with Justin.

"Are we really about to do this?" He whispered breaking the silence.

"I don't even know what's happening. Don't ask me" I mumbled not louder than him. His eyes kept on shifting from my eyes to my lips. They wouldn't stay put for more than three seconds.

"I really really want to... I want to know what your lips tastes like... Please" He begged. His arms started to raise until they grasped my torso. My breath hitched as his warm small hands squeezed my skin.

"Then do it before I coward away" I whispered and he started leaning in even more. Just as our lips were about to touch the gym doors slammed open making me jump away from Justin. I turned to face the door to see the student of my five PM lesson walking in. Goddamn.

I looked over at Justin and he was watching me with a glare. Is it my bad? He was the one who was slow to kiss me. I swear at this point i'm going to get blue balls with that kid. 

"Hey, couch!" Sam yelled from the edge of the ring. Justin turned to glare at him before shooting me another look and storming off. Sadly, i'm not filming a movie and I can't go running on his tail because I have a lesson to teach.

I groaned internally and fake smiled at Sam. Couldn't he come three minutes late? He went away to change just as Justin walked out with his gym bag on his shoulder "Have fun on your lesson" He mumbled as he walked by me.

I got off of the ring and stormed towards him. I grabbed his forearm and turned him around to face me. He gave me an annoyed look making me roll my eyes "Are you seriously mad he came in?" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm not!" He spat making me smirk.

"I think you're jealous that your little moment ended before it started" As soon as the words left my mouth I just wanted to swallow them back down. Ugh, why am I so stupid?!

"My little moment? Lets not forget you just egged me on to kiss you, Mr. teacher and that's enough for me to get you to court and have your teacher licence taken away, is that what you want?" My mouth hung open at his words. I narrowed my eyes at him and pointed a finger at his chest.

"You can do whatever you want Justin Drew Bieber, but you do not threaten my career, are we clear? I've worked so hard to be where I am at the moment and your jealousy and tantrums will not ruin that for me" I said through clenched teeth. How could he? After all I've been through?

Many emotions were shown through Justin's eyes with every word I said.

"Tantrums, huh? Jealousy?" He raised his hand and slapped me right on the face "I am not some spoiled brat. I know when to back the hell off and for your information. Why the hell would I be jealous of nobodies like the person who just walked in?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Nobodies? You just said you weren't a spoiled brat, why would you say that then? You just proved me right. I think its best for you to leave" He looked at me for a second before adjusting his bag on his shoulder.

"You're right. I'm leaving" He said turning around to leave. Half way to the way out he turned around again "Oh and by the way couch, I quit your fucking class" With that he walked out.