Chapter ~ 6

Justin P.O.V

I stared at Jason and bluntly started laughing. A full on obnoxious laugh. He had the balls to tell me he took the advice of one of his students and that is when he decides to come and get me? Is this grown man stupid or what? Jason just stared at me with an expression I couldn't decipher but I was still laughing. Its not like it was funny, in fact it was humorless, but I was still laughing.

As fast as a flashlight I felt big hands gripping my waist and I was being pulled in to a rock hard chest, but even before I could make out what was happening I felt soft lips against my own. Gasping, I tried to push Jason away but his grasp on my waist only tighten. I whimpered against his lips and closed my eyes tightly.

This is what I wanted since forever, and he was giving it to me. But im not sure if i'm happy it took him some airhead to come to his senses... But wait... Does this mean he liked me all along? I groaned and pulled away harshly.

"You liked me all along?!" I questioned in a demanding tone. He smiled at me guiltily and shrugged innocently.

"Eh, maybe after a few weeks of being in my class? I just never knew you liked me until, I don't know... You wanted to kiss me? Some where along there" I stompped my foot and crossed my arms over my chest.

"You're an asshole. How could you actually come for me when some little student tells you to?" I questioned.

"Well, that little student like you call him, opened my eyes. He likes a teacher... Don't ask me, because I don't know and he basically said to come for 'my man' as he went and got kicked by his old self" Giving him a weird look, I raised my eyebrow.

"Old self? 

"Yeah, he wasn't acting like himself just to make this teacher like him, I don't even know, I don't want to talk about him" He said approaching me once again.

"Oh really? So what you want to talk about? Another student? What's his name? Jean-Carlos?" I asked him with narrowed eyes.

"That's a beautiful name to name a child one day, but you're way too bitter, Justin Drew Bieber" Without another word being exchanged he grabbed me again and smashed his lips against mine. My knees almost buckled as he kissed me feverishly. He wasn't even using tongue, but its not like it was necessary. His plump lips could do the work a tongue could and better.

Kissing back eagerly, I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed our chests together. I closed my eyes tightly and moaned lowly into his lips, loving the effect he is having on me. I heard someone clearing their throat behind me, making me pull away instantly and turn around. There was George, with a sly smirk on his face. Bastard.

"Hello" He said in a mocking tone. I glared at him and prayed to the Gods above that he wont embarass me in front of Jason. That'd be the cherry on top of the cake. Literally. Jason looked at George like a deer caught in the headlights.

Jason cleared his throat after a moment and smiled politely "Hello, sir" He said. George just looked at him with a smirk "You must be Justin's father" Jason concluded.

"I most definitely am" George said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Well, for him it probably was, but not for the rest of the world.

"Nice to meet you, sir" Jason said in a civilized tone. He was trying so hard to impress him and I kind of liked it? It means that he was trying to get along with the people I loved.

Then again I don't know how serious he is with me. I don't know if he wants me just to pass his time until he finds someone better. I really don't even know what just happened here. He might be playing with me, its not like he isn't a grown man who can't play me over. But just because i'm not even close to his age doesn't mean that I can't play as good as him.