Chapter ~ 18

Justin P.O.V

I was so very happy even though today was only Tuesday. Yesterday I had a session at the boxing class with my almost boyfriend and it was exhausting, but magical. He didn't go soft on me, but I liked that all the most. I didn't want to be treated like someone fragile only because we were on the process of getting together.

Remember Sam? Yeah? Well, that kid went by through the gym and had a peep talk with Jason. Talking about how he made a move and seduced his teacher Mr. Malik. Which only made me think... Are all the hot people becoming teachers, or are all the students turning into people who likes older, grumpier people? Its a wonder.

I got up from the bed to get ready for school. Yawning, I turned my upper half around to look at Jason's sleeping figure. How my parents are so cool with Jason sleeping here on school nights is beyond me, but I'm not complaining either.

"Jason?" I called out. He groaned and turned his face the other way "Jason, wake up!" I whined. He only groaned again making me pout. I was about to stand up when an arm wrapped itself around my waist.

"Stay" I heard him mumble against my back. Unwrapping his arm from around me, I stood up.

"I need to go to school" I said. He opened one eye to peek at me before pouting. This big guy, just pouted "Stop pouting. I can't miss school" He groaned before sitting up.

"Am I your almost boyfriend or your babysitter?" He asked bitterly in his raspy morning voice. I think I will never be over that raspy voice. His voice has always been raspy but in the morning, it seemed even deeper and raspier.

"Both. That's what you get for being interested in a minor" He huffed before getting off of the bed. He went to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Old grumpy people.

After a few minutes, Jason walked out and I stuck my tongue out at him before walking to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, I walked into the tub and took a quick shower. Once I was done, I got out and wrapped a towel around my lower half. Walking out of the bathroom and into the room, I saw Jason laying down while staring at the ceiling.

"Looking at God eating rice?" I asked. Jason looked at me with a glare. I smiled innocently at him before walking to my drawer and taking out a pair of boxers. I dropped the towel and put the boxers on. Looking up, I saw Jason looking at me "What you looking at?" I asked.

"You" I scowled and turned to my closet. Old people have no filter.

Taking out a black and red checkered flannel, a black T-shirt, ripped jeans and black vans. I changed into it and styled my hair into its usual quiff. I grabbed my backpack and turned to Jason.

"Let's go" I said. He got up from the bed and put his shoes on. Walking downstairs and into the kitchen, I saw mom and dad sitting while drinking coffee.

"Good morning!" I said cheerfully. They looked at me with blank faces.

"Not in the mood for your good mood this morning, Justin" I pouted and shrugged my shoulders.

"Any breakfast?" I asked looking between them.

"Tell your boyfriend to buy you something on your way to school" Dad said. Honestly what's wrong with these people today? Jesus.

"He is not my boyfriend!" I whined "Anyways, dad, I pass mom because she's probably on her period, but what's your excuse?" Dad gasped as mom stood up slamming her fist against the table. I gasped and grabbed Jason's hand "Bye!" I yelled and started running towards the door.