chappy 1

Lisa

I sat there looking all bored because today was the day I started my mission. I let out a groan, and I glared at the driver once he set his eyes on me.

"I'll gouge out your eyes if you keep looking at me like that."

I muttered, and he instantly looked away from me and I let out a chuckle. Gosh, I love teasing people early in the morning

When we arrived at the school, I looked up and gawked at it for a bit because, why not?

"Miss Manoban. The boss is on the phone; she wishes to talk to you."

Mister Driver handed me the phone, and I gladly took it and placed it in my ear.

"Yes, boss?" I answered with a straight face.

"I'll drop your favorite equipment later."

"Can you bring my favorite dagger? Oh, and I want extra guns, just in case."

I asked politely, then the boss let out a short chuckle. I don't even know why, but I love my dagger; it's easy to carry around.

"The one with heart stickers on it?" Boss asked with the following laugh:

"Yes, the one with heart stickers on it."

I confirmed, and Boss assured me that she would bring my favorite one. I can't wait to get over this mission.

"I'll see you later, boss; I need to go; students are now arriving."

I ended the call and looked around, seeing a lot of students entering the academy. I let out a sigh, knowing that I have never entered high school, but I know high school kids are exhausting.

"Then I'll take my leave, Miss Manoban."

The driver bowed at me, and I just stared at him as he drove away.

"God, of all missions..." I sighed and stared at the huge institution.

I began to walk towards the academy, and a few eyes were on me. These little dipshits thought I couldn't feel their stares.

A private school, huh?

There must be a lot of spoiled and pampered little kids in this institution.

"Well, not like I care. I was only here to assassinate someone anyway."

I mumbled. All of a sudden, someone tapped my back, and my instincts were acting out, so I turned around, and I almost punched someone.

"Holy shit!"

The girl shouted in surprise when my fists were too close to breaking her face.

"I apologize for my abrupt actions; that must have scared you."

I offered her a charming smile, and she then wrote something in her small notebook as she analyzed me thoroughly.

"What seems to be the problem?" I asked cluelessly.

"Girls are not allowed to wear pants in this school, and your hair should be dyed to its original color."

The girl with glasses narrowed her gaze at me, and I let out a frustrated sigh.

"This hair is naturally gray, and I don't do skirts like this, and for the skirt, I have something in my thighs that I don't want to be seen by others."

I crossed my arms, and she stood confused about what I'd said. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered something.

"I have a massive scar, but I can make an exception if you really want to see it."

I smiled innocently once I'd said those words; her face turned red in embarrassment, and I could only smirk in return.

"I'll inform the headmaster; please follow me."

I smiled in victory, knowing I had achieved something on the first day of school.

When we arrived at the headmaster's office, the glasses girl talked to him, and I sat there staring at them.

"Chungha, would you step out for a bit? I need to talk to this girl."

Chungha, I suppose, walked out of the office, and I just stared at the headmaster without any emotion.

"So Chaerin told you to..."

I immediately threw a simple dagger at him, causing his cheeks to bleed. It was small, though. "Don't call the boss by her name; who do you think you are?"

I muttered and stood up from my seat, then retrieved my dagger from the wall.

"I need to kill someone, Xiumin; don't get in my way."