chappy 12

Irene

(TW!!!!! FORCED SEX!!!!)

-

"Seul w-wait-"

I was cut off by Seulgi's lips; my eyes widen when her hand slips inside my top, and my cheeks heat up.

I let out a moan when Seulgi shoved her tongue in and began devouring my mouth. I gripped her shoulders when she unclasped my bra.

She pulled away and kissed my neck.

"Seulgi, it's too soon for this," I mumbled, trying not to moan.

I let out a shriek when she ripped my uniform, causing the buttons to fly everywhere.

"Oh... wow"

She froze and stared at my exposed breasts. I immediately covered them, and tears on the corner of my eyes were forming.

"Don't cover it, babe, it's beautiful."

Seulgi began grinning, and I blushed more knowing what she's about to do.

"Seul, I'm not ready yet," I mumbled, but she placed me on her lap and took my top off, leaving me in my skirt.

"Why are you so cute? It's always turning me on."

She whispered and began fondling my breasts. I released a shaky breath and held her shoulder.

"It looks delicious." Seulgi smirked and licked my nipples while pinching the other one.

"Aah, I'm feeling weird," I moaned, and Seulgi slowly laid me on the bed while sucking my breast.

"Oh gosh, you're so cute. I just want to eat you up."

Seulgi smirked and gave me a seductive stare. I just gulped when she began playing with the waistband of my pants.

"Seul, I'm scared," I whimpered, and she kissed my forehead.

It's true; it was my first time, and I'm really scared... What if it hurts?

"I'll be gentle; don't worry." She smiled and began pulling my pants down, leaving me only in a skirt.

Is this her kink or something? Fuck, I'm scared!

"Holy sh*t, you look really sexy." She chuckled and trailed kisses on my inner thighs.

My cheeks turned redder when I felt her hot breath on my core. I tried covering it, but Seulgi slapped it away.

I gasped when I felt her wet tongue on my wet folds. I then moaned and tangled my fingers in her hair.

"Haah, it feels weird, Seul-Aah!" I flinched when Seulgi moved her tongue fast.

She then inserted a single finger, and my eyes widen, and I literally scream like a weak bitch.

She began pumping at a slow pace, and I couldn't help but moan in ecstasy. Seulgi went back to eating me out while pumping her finger.

I released a few aroused moans, and I felt something knotting in my stomach. My toes curled, and I felt like releasing something.

"Good job, love," Seulgi mumbled, licking the juices on her lips.

She looks hot right now.

"Are we done?" I asked softly as I tried to cover my top with her blanket, but

I was wrong! I KNEW THEY'RE ALL WOLVES! I SHOULD'VE LISTENED!

Seulgi was taking her top off while smirking at me, and that wasn't a good sign.

"I'm not done with you."

She whispered, and I was surprised when my hands were now tied to the headboard.

"H-Help"

I stammered, but Seulgi took something from her wardrobe, and it was a black strap-on.

"Now, shall we start the real fun?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im so so so sorry for this huhu