chappy 6

Irene

"Irene, your mission is to kill all assassins that attempt to take Kang Seulgi's life. It's an order," the boss said.

I let out a sigh as the boss gave me a new mission, and it's to protect that weak-ass taekwondo girl who thinks she's really strong.

"Why me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

The boss sighed and ruffled my newly combed hair. "Sorry, kiddo, but it's an order from the higher-ups, and you're our best spy. So good luck, and be careful, especially the assassin named The Reaper."

I heard of that name before; The Reaper is one of the most dangerous assassins in the world. She's killed a lot of people, and I despise that dipshit.

"Ugh, fine. Who's this Seulgi anyway? If she gets hit, I might consider doing this mission," I said, winking at the boss.

The boss laughed at me for fooling around a little bit. He's like a father figure for me, and I respect him so much.

The boss gave me a picture, and I whistled as I looked at it. A simple-looking girl... Really? This is what you call hot and popular?

"Will you raise my pay if I do this mission?" I asked, looking hopeful.

"Yes, of course," I muttered, nodding slightly.

I closed the folder and stood up. "Then I'll do it, sir! I'm pumped up now! Money here I come!"

I snickered and walked out of the office, imagining all the foods I could buy with my new pay.

---

So here I am, pretending to be innocent and seducing the heir of the K.M Company just to protect her weak ass. Who knows maybe I'll fall for her...

Fuck, I hope not; it would be the greatest regret of my life.

"Uhm, are you Kang Seulgi?" I asked, using my cute voice because why not? Girls love those.

Also, I made sure to wear glasses; I'm the nerdy cute girl.

She turned to me and stared coldly at me. What the hell is her deal?

"What do you want with me?" Seulgi asked, her eyes narrowed.

"Well, I just wanted to say I always loved you! I-I always loved watching you in tournaments, and I want you to teach me," I said, trying to sound sincere.

I got cut off when she lifted my chin to look at my face. Hmm, maybe she's a little hot...

"After school in the taekwando club, meet me there," she said, releasing my chin.

She turned and left. Does she think she looks cool right now? No! Because she looks like an idiot!

---

Months passed, and more assassins and bad guys came to harm her. But I was always on time to kill them without any hesitation.

Seulgi has also become so touchy towards me. I think she likes me... Fuck, I don't want to be in a relationship yet.

"Seulgi, let's go," she said, turning to her side as she saw me with a cute smile.

All of a sudden, she pulled my arm and connected our lips. I was shocked – it's my first kiss!

Nooo... My virgin lips...

Seulgi pulled away and cupped my cheeks to kiss my forehead.

"Bae Irene, I like you. Please be mine," she said softly.