chappy 16

Lisa

Midget's cheeks were crimson red when I moved my hips a little bit. We were straddling each other earlier, but not until some guys came and we had to hide in the broken locker.

It was risky and exciting at the same time, her front was pressed on the locker, and I had a hard time preventing myself from getting horny since her ass was pressing on my thigh.

"Midget! Stop moving your ass like that!" I whispered-yelled, and I winced when she pinched my arm.

"I'm not moving my ass; you're just horny!" She whispered madly, and I pressed my lips against her waist.

"Wha- What are you doing?!"

She squirmed, and I was just trying to stop her from moving, but I guess I failed. I accidentally touched her thigh, and she stopped squirming.

"You perverted asshole!" She turned her head to me, and I chuckled when I saw her face all red from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry; it's not my fault that you kept moving like that."

I mumbled, but she began slapping me, and I just covered my face and tried to protect myself.

It's not only her, you know.

"Will you shut up? Maybe they're the guys who chased after me."

I whispered-yelled, and her eyes widened when I said those words.

"So you really did kill someone, you evil bitch..."

When I heard the guy's voice nearing towards us, I immediately slammed my lips on hers to silence her annoying mouth.

Her eyes widened in shock, but I deepened the kiss by shoving my tongue in. I didn't know why, but I just did.

"Mate! Let's go; she's not here!"

I heard the voices outside and the footsteps that were getting closer. They were now gone.

I pulled away and smiled when I saw her shocked and flustered face. I slowly rubbed her waist, and she turned away with her ears turning red.

"Can I...?"

I whispered as I bit her earlobe seductively. She hesitantly nodded her head, giving me permission.

She then flinched when I slipped my hands inside her top and was about to touch her breasts. When the locker opened, we both fell to the ground.

"Lisa?! What are you doing with Irene?" I lifted my head and saw Jisoo with a shocked expression.

"You're about to touch my breast! IDIOT! PERVERT!"

Irene shouted and sent a hard punch on my face. I hissed in pain and let her waist go...

It's all Jisoo's fault!

I was so close to touching her glorious breasts, why now?

I turned to Irene, and she already disappeared from my side, leaving me with a frozen Jisoo.

"What? What do you want? Are you happy now that I didn't get any?"

I frowned and Jisoo stifled a laugh at my state. I was hard and my face was still painful because that midget has a gorilla strength.

"Dude, your nose is bleeding," Jisoo laughed and helped me stand. I just sighed and went back to the dorm to change clothes.