chappy 26

Irene

I threw my head back and released a moan as I felt Seulgi's tongue on my wet folds. She then looked up at me, and she inserted two fingers.

"Oh God, faster," I pleaded, and Seulgi stopped eating me out and began kissing my neck.

"Irene, you're so beautiful," Seulgi whispered, and I came the moment she curled her fingers inside me.

"Does this mean we're back together?" She asked as she licked her fingers that were covered with my juices.

"No, Seulgi," I muttered, pulling my panties up.

"Does that Lisa fuck you better? Why won't you come back to me? You like her, don't you?"

She asked and gripped my arm, but I slapped it away.

"What if I do? What are you going to do, Seulgi?"

I smirked, and her eyes darkened once I said those words. She then slammed her lips against mine and gripped my ass.

"I'll prove to you that I'm better than her."

She smirked, and we did it again.

-

It was my last period, and I glanced at Lisa, who's deep in thought. All of a sudden, her head turned to me, and I immediately looked away and talked to my friends.

I thought she felt the same way I did. I guess I was just fooling myself again.

"Irene, are you alright?" One of my friends asked, and I gave them a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine; there's no need to worry," I replied, and then went back to listening to the lecturer.

I glanced her way again, and my brows knitted when I saw her touching her seatmate under the table.

That's right, show your true colors.

I hope she gets sick from sleeping with a lot of women.

WHO CARES ABOUT HER? I HAVE SEULGI, WHO'S READY TO THROW HER WEALTH JUST FOR ME.

When the class ended, I saw Seulgi waiting for me outside. She then gave me a fiery kiss, which made a lot of students whistle and cheer.

"Seulgi, what the hell?" I knitted my brows, but she just smirked and held my waist.

"I'm going to make you fall for me," she grinned, but I slapped the sh*t out of her.

I'm not in a good mood today.

"Fuck off," I muttered, and I walked away, leaving her standing while holding her cheeks.

I stormed towards my dorm and slammed the door shut once I arrived.

"Midget, fucking your ex really is exciting, isn't it?"

I turned to the side of the room, seeing Lisa smirking at me.

"Yeah, it is, so what? I can do whatever I want. She's even better than those short fingers of yours."

I huffed, annoyed, and turned my back on her. She then let out a deep chuckle, which made my legs weak, but I wasn't going to be defeated that easily.

"Oh, really?" I felt her walking towards me. I bent down and took something from under my bed.

"Short, you say..." She chuckled, and I flinched when I felt her long fingers on my ass.