chappy 28

Lisa

Irene lay on top of me, sleeping peacefully, while I rubbed her back softly.

I don't think I can do my task anymore; I'll just talk with the boss tomorrow.

I hummed a song and kept rubbing her back; she then released a groan and nuzzled her face on my neck.

All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door and furrowed my brows. I softly laid her to my side and got up to see who's at the door.

When I opened it, my mood became sour, and Seulgi was standing with a bouquet.

"Why are you here?" I muttered and slowly took my dagger to my back.

"I'm here to take Irene back."

I slammed the door closed, but she didn't let me. She pushed the door open, and I released a sigh and opened the door.

"I know who you are." I pushed the trash away and slammed the door shut with a grin.

What is it to me if you know me? Fuck, I hope she trips and falls on her face.

All of a sudden, I felt slender arms wrapping around me. I smiled and turned around, seeing Irene still half asleep.

"How's your sleep?" I asked and kissed her forehead.

"It's fine, who was that? One of your hoes?" She glared at me, and I chuckled at her jealousy.

"I did promise you that I wouldn't sleep with other girls from now on."

I nuzzled my head on her neck and planted soft kisses that made her giggle. She and I are in a relationship now.

And it's my first ever relationship.

"Let's go back to bed; it's 6 p.m." I picked her up, and she smiled and kissed my lips.

We cuddled, and Irene won't let me go. Well, it's not like I mind, but her cuteness is too much for my heart.

"Lali, why did you want to kill me in the first place?"

She asked, and I intertwined our fingers.

"Well, my boss, aka Mother, ordered me to kill you."

I chuckled, and she stared at me with an unreadable expression. I smiled and connected my lips.

"Well, I was targeted a lot since I'm the top spy; how about you, Lali?"

She asked and sat up as she slowly straddled me.

"Me? Well, I'm known as The Reaper. Ring any bells?"

She smirked and began grinding on me. I cleared my throat and looked away from her.

"Oh yeah, I know you. You're the most dangerous assassin. I heard you love to ravage your victims."

She paused, and I closed my eyes so I couldn't stare at her.

Stop being horny. Stop being horny.

"Lali, do you feel this?" I opened my eyes in shock when I touched something soft.

I gulped when Irene was holding her shirt up with her mouth and her breasts were fully displayed.

"Lali, ravage me too." She blushed and pulled my arm towards her breast, to her hips, and finally to her core.

THAT LOOKS SO NAUGHTY!

"Please." She held my hand, and I flipped us around and pinned both of her wrists.

"I guess I have no choice." I smirked, and we made love the whole night.

-------------------------------------
double update for u guys coz im in a good mood