chappy 18

Lisa

-

My smile dropped as soon as I set eyes on Seulgi. I released a sigh and glared at her for some reason.

"Seulgi... what are you doing here?" Irene asked, and Seulgi furrowed her brows before kissing Irene in front of me.

Bitch, as if that would affect me. Midget is my target.

"Lunch period is almost over, let's go," Irene said, and Seulgi smiled, holding Irene's waist. She then turned to me and gave me a stern glare, which made me laugh.

Please, I couldn't even remember when I last cried.

"Lisa, I gotta go," she waved goodbye, and I sent her a wink. 

"See you later, midget," I chuckled, and Seulgi gritted her teeth at our interaction.

When they left, I went to the mirror and stared at the band-aid with little chicks on it. Where does she buy this cute stuff?

Heh, that gremlin likes cute stuff.

Should I give her my dagger with heart stickers on it... I think it's cute.

----------

I groaned tiredly since Boss ordered me to kill someone urgently, so I obliged. It was an easy task, but I was caught by their guards and my cut is not that deep.

I still managed to kill them; they're so annoying. How weak can they be?

Before entering the building, I made sure no one was around before running to my dorm. When I got there, I opened the door softly since Irene might be asleep by now. But, boy... I was wrong.

I stared at her while she was making out with her girlfriend. They immediately pulled away when they heard my keys falling.

"L-lisa, you're back... wait, what happened?" she asked, standing up and immediately taking her blanket to wrap around my body.

"In the bathroom, I'll treat it myself," she whispered, and a smile made its way onto my lips.

I happily walked to the bathroom and glanced at Seulgi, who was glaring at me. I stuck my tongue out at her and flipped her off.

"This bitch—"

Seulgi stood up, but Irene held her hand and said something to her.

I went inside the bathroom and closed the door. I waited for Irene, and it's been minutes so decided to sit on the corner and hug my knees...

This feels like my childhood, sitting on the corner while hearing them fight.

----------------

I hugged my broken teddy bear as my thighs were bleeding from the broken glass my dad threw earlier.

"WILL YOU STOP DRINKING! IT'S FUCKING TIRING!"

Mom shouted, and I covered my ears when I heard a slap echoing in the room.

"Shut up bitch, I'll do whatever I want. Buy me more liquor—where is that kid? HEY BITCH! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?"

Dad shouted, and tears streamed down to my cheeks. I couldn't help but tremble when he began pounding the bathroom door while shouting.

"Mommy," I cried out, and I buried my face on my teddy bear. My thighs are hurting so much.

My dad threw a bottle of liquor at me earlier, and it broke on the wall beside me, and the broken shards came flying towards my thighs.

I ran limping after that so he wouldn't be able to hurt me more. I hate Daddy. He loves hurting me.He loves shouting at me. I hope Mom will find me. Mom is kind. Why is Mommy with my dad? i just want to leave and bring my mommy with me.

All of a sudden, the pounding stopped. My eyes widened when I saw blood—the door was suddenly opened—and that was the first time I saw Chaerin.

"A child? Hey kid, what's your name?" she asked.

"Mommy never gave me one," I mumbled, peering into the living room seeing my Mom on the floor with a broken glass beside her.

"Is my Mom alright?" I asked, and Chaerin picked me up without warning.

"I'm sorry kid but she was like that when we got there," she said.

I began sobbing and held my teddy bear tighter. I forgot about my bleeding thighs when I saw my mom on the floor, not moving.

"Lisa," I stared at the mysterious lady. She glanced at my thighs; she noticed the blood running from them. She gently held me, and she offered me a gentle smile.

"You're Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban from now on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i dropped 7 new chapters for new years day and

a compensation for being gone for so long

thank you guys for waiting i appreciate you all

:>> <33