chappy 13

Lisa

-

That midget is still not back; it's already 11 p.m.; she must've had a good time with her girlfriend. Well, not like I care.

Congrats, I guess.

More time to think about how to kill that two-faced midget. I took my pack of cigarettes and lit them.

I was enjoying my cigarettes when all of a sudden the door opened, and I saw Irene limping while wiping her tears.

As much as I hate her, I still hate seeing pretty girls cry.

"Midget, what's wrong? Did she do something that would make you cry?"

I asked and patted her head, but she just slapped my hand and went to her bed and covered her body with her blanket.

"Hey, hey. Don't ignore me; what happened?"

I asked and walked towards her. She popped her head out and wiped her tears.

"Since I'm vulnerable, why don't you kill me?" she mumbled and sobbed even more.

"Nah, that's boring. Come on, will you tell me what happened?"

I asked and tilted my head.

"I slapped Seulgi when we were finished doing it; she didn't stop when I told her to. It was my first, so it hurts."

She mumbled, and for some reason, I felt like holding my dagger and slashing someone with it.

"Should I prepare a warm bath? It'll make your soreness better."

I said softly, and she nodded her head like a cute bunny. I chuckled and patted her head.

I was slowly taking my dagger out and was about to stab her, but she took a gun under her pillow and pointed it at me.

"I will pull the trigger if you keep doing that; now go prepare my warm bath."

She sat up and glared at me. I chuckled, knowing she's back to her old self.

"Geez, midget, since when did I become your servant?"

I chuckled and walked straight to the bathroom to prepare Midget's warm bath. Such a demanding midget

Once I was done, I came back to the room, but I stopped my tracks when I saw her sleeping with a blanket wrapped around her body.

Me, being a good yet bad person, took some warm water and some cloth so I could wipe her body.

I went to her wardrobe to get some pajamas, and I stifled a laugh when I saw panties with bunny prints on them.

"This will do then."

I giggled and took the bunny-print pants and some comfortable pajamas.

I walked back to her and began wiping her body. I was wiping an asleep person. It's my first time not lusting after a naked, pretty girl.

All I felt was warm and fuzzy. I don't know what this is.

But it's weird; she's vulnerable, but it feels like someone is stopping me from taking her life.

Aish whatever, I still have a year left anyway.

-

When I finished wiping her body, I carefully replaced her clothes, and I scrunched my face when I saw her hickeys on her thighs and breasts.

"Hm, done. Well, goodnight, midget." I ruffled her head and was about to go, but she unconsciously held my hand.

"Papa, don't go," she mumbled. I sighed and laid beside her while rubbing her back softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

again i'm sorry