chappy 25

Lisa

I had a girl over, and we had some fun since Irene wasn't back yet. She was boring, and it didn't feel right.

All of a sudden, the door opened, revealing Irene. She froze and stared at us, but her gaze shifted towards the girl, giving her a glare.

"Hey you, can you get out? I need to talk to her."

The girl immediately took her clothes and the floor and wore them in a rush. She walked out of the room, leaving me with Irene glaring at me.

Did I do something wrong?

"Hey midget, everything is alright—AGH!"

I shouted in pain when her fist met my jaw. I stared at her, shocked and confused at the same time, but she just glared at me.

"Why did you punch me?!" I asked as I held my jaw, wincing in pain.

"I don't know, Lisa; figure it out yourself." Sarcasm was present in her voice, so I stood up and glared at her.

We stared at each other for a while, and I sighed, then held her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"I broke up with Seulgi."

She muttered, and I stared at her, shocked. I didn't know that. Is she upset or something?

"Why did you punch me?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Because... I was jealous," she mumbled shyly, and she buried her face on my chest.

"You're jealous?" I asked, and she nodded her head.

"Lali, I like you."

She lifted her head, and tears were now streaming down her cheeks. I was beyond shocked at what she just confessed.

I didn't know how to react.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, and I didn't know why I even did that.

"I see. I knew we were only fuck buddies. Good night, Lisa."

She mumbled and walked towards her bed, then covered herself with her blanket. I didn't know what came over me, but I walked out of my dorm and decided to take a ride with my bike.

I messed up, didn't I?

I groaned and began to think about my feelings more. It was my first time feeling like this, so it's hard for me.

----------------------------------

I end up sleeping at some hotel far away from the academy. I drove back, and when I arrived, I saw Irene putting her skirt on.

"Good morning"

I greeted her, but she didn't even spare me a glance. Once she finished putting on her shoes, she walked out without acknowledging me.

"Fuck, this is so confusing," I muttered and went straight to the bathroom.

-------------------------------

It was lunch, and I wasted my time on finding that midget. When I passed by the music room, I heard moans.

I decided to peek, and my eyes widen when Irene is bent over the piano and Seulgi is fucking her hard.

"Aah, harder," Irene moaned, and Seulgi bit her nape and pumped her fingers faster.

"Seul, I'm cumming!"

Irene moaned, and Seulgi smirked like a little bitch. Irene then panted, and the little bitch wanted to go for another round.

Watching them made me pissed. I didn't know why, but my hands were bleeding since I was gripping my dagger so hard because of what I saw.