chappy 21

Lisa

-

I took my fork back and sat on my bed, then continued to eat my spicy noodles.

What the hell is her problem? Irene can wear what she wants. Is she her mom or something? I really hate that brat.

"Seulgi sure is bitchy, huh?"

Jisoo sat beside me, and we ate noodles together. I was frowning the whole time. I didn't know why, but she just pisses me off every time.

"Why can't she just mind her own business? I don't even know why Irene is dating that son of a bitch! She could've dated someone better!"

I shouted, and Jisoo chuckled at my outburst. She then turned to me and smirked, causing me to laugh.

"What? Come on, spit it out." I mumbled and slurped the noodles.

"And that someone better is who? You?"

I choked.

I coughed uncontrollably, and Jisoo patted my back while laughing her ass off. She got off the bed and gave me water.

"What the hell are you talking about? Me and Midget are best friends."

I chuckled, but Jisoo keeps giving me that creepy smile.

"STOP! DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT THIS TOPIC WHEN IRENE IS HERE!" I shouted and threw a pillow at her face.

We're just friends... Yeah, we're best friends. The three of us

All of a sudden, the door burst open, revealing Irene looking all pissed. I chuckled and patted her head.

"Midget, what's wrong?" I asked and tilted my head.

"That Seulgi is pissing me off! Ugh! Why can't she understand me for once?!"

She punched me, and I chuckled as I blocked her punches. She then stopped and rested her head on my chest.

"Hey, calm down, Gremlin." I giggled and rubbed her back softly.

She lifted her head and pouted cutely. My stomach began knotting, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Lis, let's practice." She smirked, and I was impressed when her blade was already pointing at my abdomen.

"Just admit it; you want to be with me longer, right?"

I grinned, and her face turned red in embarrassment.

"AHEM! I'm still here, so stop flirting; it's making my eyes hurt."

We immediately pulled away from each other and saw Jisoo staring at us with a disgusted expression.

"Jisoo! Why are you here anyway? Go back to your dorm!"

I shouted and smacked her with a pillow a couple of times; she giggled and got off the bed.

"My headache is gone, so I'll leave you two lovebirds alone."

Jisoo grinned and walked out of the door, leaving us two alone. We were silent for a while when, all of a sudden, she opened her arms wide.

"I need a hug," she mumbled shyly, and of course, I did what she wanted and gave her a tight hug.

All of a sudden, I picked her up, causing her to let out a surprised shriek. I grinned, and her face turned red.

"Lisa, put me down," she mumbled, and I shook my head while smiling.

We have a secret...

And that is secretly making love behind her girlfriend.