chappy 24

Seulgi

I stood there frozen as soon as I heard those words. I then stared at her, but she was looking the other way.

Why? Why do you want to break up with me? I did everything I could to make you happy.

"Irene, why? I'll do anything, love, so please."

I pleaded and was about to hold her hand, but she yanked it away. Tears cascaded on my cheeks, and I bit my lips, preventing me from letting out a sob.

"I like someone else. I never loved you, Seulgi. Your father gave our agency an order to protect you from assassins, and I was chosen."

She paused, and I stood there, shocked at what I heard.

"What do you mean?" I stammered, and she bit her lips.

"I became your girlfriend because it made my mission easier. Seulgi, I'm sorry, but I never had feelings for you."

She apologized and walked out of the restaurant, leaving me with the promise rings I bought for the two of us.

"All this time... it was all fake?" I mumbled and wiped my tears harshly.

It's that bitch, Lisa, isn't it? It's all her fault.

Irene would've fallen for me if she hadn't enrolled in the academy.

"Ma'am, should I send the flowers back?" I glanced to my side, seeing one of Father's bodyguards.

I was so pissed that I kicked him in the guts and punched his face until it bled. I huffed and glared at whoever stared at me.

"You call my father; we have something important to talk about."

I pointed at one of the guards and ordered them, and he immediately walked out of the restaurant to call my father.

I will kill you, Lisa.

-

I came home and threw the box somewhere in the room. I was furious because Father refused to talk to me at the moment.

Busy, my ass! I immediately took my father's most expensive wine and popped it open, then drank half of it.

"FUCK!" I shouted and threw the bottle away as tears fell on my cheeks.

I stood up drunkenly and took my bat, then walked to his office. I kicked it open and saw a lot of documents on his desk.

"Fuck, this is also your fault." I chuckled and raised my bat.

I began to trash his office with a smile, breaking all of his pictures and stuff, but when I'm done, I sit on the floor painting.

All of a sudden, a certain document caught my eye.

"The Reaper?"

I mumbled and took that document, but I was shocked to see Lalisa Panpriya Manoban.

"One of the most dangerous assassins..."

I silently read what's in there, and a smile made its way onto my lips when I read that people have been searching for her.

"It looks like I'll be getting my revenge soon," I grinned and crumpled the paper.