chappy 8

Lisa

"Nice thongs," I said, smirking once I saw her thongs just lying around the room. Suddenly, a brush hit my face, causing me to fall to the floor.

"PERVERT! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" she shouted, continuing to throw things at me.

"Ow! I'm your roommate, dumbass," I replied, "and besides, you're not even my type. I like tall girls, not a shortie like you."

I snickered, and her face turned red in embarrassment. Ah, she's embarrassed?

"...kill you," she muttered, and I stood up, confused.

"What did you say, midget? I couldn't hear you," I smirked. She then lifted her head and glared at me.

"I said I'll kill you!" she shouted, and attempted to punch me. But my clumsy ass tried to run, but I tripped miserably.

The next thing I know, her towel fell on the ground, and my throat went dry as I saw her naked body. I glanced at my hand and it was holding her towel.

"N-Nice tits?"...

"YOU PERVERTED ASSHOLE!" she cried out, and began hitting my face.

"Ow! Hey! Stop it!" I shielded my face, but she kept hitting me with an embarrassed expression.

"Oh for God's sake!" I sat up and held both of her wrists to pin her on the floor.

"Calm down, I won't eat you up... I mean unless if you wan me to..."

A slap - I was slapped hard by this two-faced midget. I then stood up and took her blanket and wrapped it around her.

"Okay, I'm sorry for teasing you. But I'm not a pervert."

I explained, but she sniffled and glared at me. I chuckled and went closer, but she was slowly backing away until the wall hit her back.

"You... you're not a normal student, aren't you? Who do you serve?"

I asked with a cold expression, slowly taking my dagger from my back and ready to stab her neck any moment now.

"What the hell are you talking about? Are you okay? Did I hit your head too much?"

She asked, and a chuckle left her mouth. I clicked my tongue and gave her a smile.

"Goodbye Irene Bae," I mumbled, and moved my hand fast to stab her neck. But I was shocked when she held my wrist and flipped us around.

"Fuck, are you trying to kill me?" she chuckled, then yanked the dagger in my hand.

She's not normal after all; that's cute.

"I was about to, but you stopped me, midget."

I chuckled and stared at her as her cleavage was visible from this angle. Feisty girls are hot!

"Better luck next time then. Who are you? Are you trying to eliminate Kang Seulgi?"

She asked as she gripped my collar.

"Oh, that weak-ass brat you're dating? Nah, I was ordered to kill your cute-ass midget."

I replied, and immediately picked her up and flipped us around. Her face instantly turned red, and I could only smirk in return.

"You know... I'm really horny right now, and it's all your fault for getting me excited."