chappy 20

Lisa

Few months have passed since Irene treated my wound, everything was just fine. She and I grew closer, and I guess we're friends now.

Although, her girlfriend seems to get pissed when she feels my presence. What? It's not my fault girls like me.

Sometimes, Irene would ask me to ride her around the city with my bike, so I did. We went to places, bought things that weren't needed, but she still loved it.

Of course, Seulgi didn't know; she was busy with her family and stuff.

But we didn't care; hell, we even went to nightclubs with Jisoo.

Every morning, I always attempt to stab her when I had the chance, but she always had the brass knuckles with her and her small gun.

What an evil woman, but that evil always makes me smile in every situation.

Right now, I was lying on my bed with a headache because the three of us went clubbing again.

"Jisoo, call Irene to bring medicine and some hangover food," I groaned and glanced at Jisoo, who was also on the verge of dying.

"Bitch, it's all your fault. Leaving me just to have fun and drink with those ladies," Jisoo groaned.

I chuckled at what she said; I had so much fun last night.

I even got to see Irene twerking like an idiot; I caught it on video and I'll use that to blackmail her.

Hehe, just you wait, midget. I will embarrass you someday.

"Hey guys, I bought medicines and food!" the door opened, revealing Irene and her girlfriend.

"Irene is an angel," Jisoo cried out, and Irene gave her a medicine.

"Lis, I bought you hangover food," Irene said.

Irene went towards me and my body unconsciously hugged her waist; her face turned red and I stared at her flustered face amused.

"Get away from her," Seulgi pushed me harshly, causing me to bump my head on the wall.

"Fuck!" I hissed in pain and sat up glaring daggers at her.

"Seulgi! That was uncalled for!" Irene raised her brows, but Seulgi frowned at what Irene said.

"She was touching you inappropriately, Irene! I won't allow that as your girlfriend. Please wear pants from now on; she's gawking at your legs like a hawk-"

I immediately took my fork and threw it straight at her; I made sure I didn't miss. But Irene had to push her!

"Don't tell her what to wear; she can wear whatever she wants. And why would I gawk at her legs?" I muttered and sent her a glare; she stared at me shocked because of the fork that I threw towards her weak ass.

I was irritated at what she said; how dare she say things like that.

"I almost got hit you bitch!" She shouted and I frowned since she's making my headache worse.

"So? Should I get on my knees and apologize? Hah! Bitch you wish!" I chuckled and placed my spicy noodles on the nightstand then stood up to glare at her.

"Are you mocking me? Who do you think you are? I can order someone to kill you – remember that!"

Irene shouted madly, Seulgi huffed and walked out. I mumbled a small sorry at Irene and she walked out then slammed the door.

"Damn Lisa, since when did you start throwing forks at people?"