chappy 3

Lisa

"So I was assigned to Class A-2, which must be Xiumin's doing, but whatever. Class A has a lot of hot and pretty girls. They're just pretty spoiled, though, and the boys in this class think they're the highest just because they're males.

Pathetic losers, when I was their age, my boss would train me jiu-jitsu without any mercy. Even the training was hard, but I still managed to pass and become one of the most successful assassins to be able to defeat my boss. It was fun.

"Everyone, we have a new student today. New student, please come in front."

I released a sigh and stood up from my seat, eyes on me as I walked towards the teacher. I stopped my tracks and faced my so-called classmates.

"Nice to meet you all, my name is Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban. I'm from Thailand, but we recently moved here to Korea."

That's a big lie; I just grew up in Thailand. We moved here when I was seven. My boss bought me when I was five years old.

I offered them a smile, but I didn't even receive a single clap.

"Why do you wear pants? Isn't that for boys only? Are you gay or what?"

The guy laughed, and his friends laughed along with his not-so-funny joke. I chuckled and winked at the girl beside him.

"Oh, I am gay, alright. In fact, I just made your little girlfriend blush."

I giggled and walked back to my seat, but he attempted to trip me by sticking his leg out. Good thing I kicked it softly.

"AGH! YOU BITCH THAT HURT!"

But I was gentle. He winced in pain, but I just brushed it off and sat in the back.

"APOLOGIZE OR ELSE!"

He shouted mad, and the teacher was calming him down. I just sighed and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Mr. Wang! Settle down or else I'll call your parents," the teacher threatened. He huffed and sat down.

"Okay, let's start the class," the teacher declared. I leaned back in my chair.

I glanced at the girl earlier and she was eyeing me. I gave her a wink, and she bit her lips seductively then flashed me a flirty smile.

I just laughed softly, knowing her boyfriend looked like an idiot.I was bored.

The lectures were boring and I could only sigh and sit there. All of a sudden, someone passed me a folded paper and I opened it.

"If you're bored, follow me to the bathroom; I'll give you a good time," Nancy wrote.

I lifted my head seeing that girl excusing herself, and I just smirked and excused myself.

What's the harm? I'll kill Irene later; besides, I still have a year left.When I opened the door, there was no one - well, not until I heard the lock clicking.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked as she slowly came closer. I raised my brow and stared at her seductively.

She smirked and pulled my tie forward. "I don't have one but I have fun often - especially with women."

I held her nape and slammed my lips against hers. She smiled through the heated kiss, and I picked her up.

"Just a warning: My hand is faster than your boyfriend" she said confusedly as she pulled away.

I chuckled at her confused expression...

"Fuck! Ahh too fast..."

She moans as I relentlessly thrust fingers; Nancy was bent over the sink, and I pounded her from behind.

"Oh, God! I'm cumming!"

She shouted in ecstasy then released on my fingers I thrust once more and pulled out then came on her back.

"Can we do it again?" she pouted, but I smiled and pulled my sleeves up.

"Sorry, blondie; but I have to go," I smirked as I left the blonde girl with weak legs."