chappy 17

Lisa

The class was boring, I only had one class and it's history, I let out a frustrated sigh as the math teacher explains things I don't understand.

I'm glad I'm an assassin.

All of a sudden, I felt someone touching my legs and I turned to my side, seeing Nancy smirking at me.

Oh, this fake ass bitch wants some again?

I really hate high school.

"The equipment room, after class," she whispered, smirking, but I yanked her hand away and turned to the other girl. I don't need fake bitches.

I only need Midge - what, no... I need no one.

"Lisa, what are you doing? Come on, I'll make you feel good," Nancy whispered and held my arm, but I rolled my eyes and slapped her hand away. I'm picky, sorry.

"Ma'am, Nancy here is begging me to f**k her," I raised my hand and said it out loud, resulting in a lot of students gasping and laughing. I just sat there and watched Nancy's boyfriend getting mad at her.

"I said quiet down!" the teacher shouted, and I had a satisfied smile while watching the chaos I made.

I took my bag and silently walked out of the classroom and when I got out, I saw Irene putting some posters on the board.

A little scare wouldn't hurt her.

I grinned and walked towards her silently, when I was close, I smirked and held her hips.

"GREMLIN!" I shouted, and she screamed before I knew it, her fist was swinging at my face.

----------

"I'm really sorry, is your face okay?" Irene asked as she cold-compressed my bruise on my left eye.

Of all places, she had to hit my gorgeous face.

"How will I attract pretty girls if you keep bruising my face?" I groaned and she just giggled at my state. I then stared at her while she carefully placed a band-aid on my nose with a smile.

"You should be fine, I gotta go. Seulgi's looking for me," she said and smiled before she was about to leave but I unconsciously held her arm, stopping her from leaving the infirmary.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked and I froze when I hadn't thought of an excuse.

"Uh... well, I think... I think my ribs are broken. Would you check it for me?" I pulled my shirt up and her face turned red at the sight. Yeah, I know. I stay fit all the time.

"I-I think everything is just fine; are you really hurt or just flexing your abs at me?" She scrunched her face and I chuckled as I pulled my shirt down.

"Both sweetheart; btw, did you like the breakfast I made?" I asked smiling and she stifled a laugh.

"When was the last time you cooked Manoban?" She asked as she crossed her arms. I chuckled and stared at her ugly face.

"I don't remember; Boss always cooked breakfast for me so it's complicated." She burst out laughing and I smiled once I saw her almost dying because of laughter. Gosh, I hope she chokes on air.

"Irene, what are you doing here?" We both turned around and saw Seulgi with furrowed brows.