chappy 15

Lisa

"I took my gloves off as I stared at the corpse of some rich guy that my boss told me to kill.

"Good job, kid. Clean yourself up and go to school. While you're at it, learn some things," the boss ordered, and I took my bloody tank top off, leaving me in my sports bra.

"God, I should have brought extra clothes," I mumbled, and burned my tank top along with the body.

I still haven't told the boss about Irene being not a normal student. She probably knows, so I'll just leave it.

"I'll be going first, then," I waved my hands goodbye and got on my bike.

"Make sure no one sees you. If they catch you, just say it's all paint," the boss grinned, and I just chuckled before driving back to the Academy.

When I got there, I made sure to park behind the school, or else they'll catch me. I took my helmet off and sighed when no one was there. Well, not until I felt a flash from a phone. I immediately turned around, seeing Irene grinning like a devil.

"Well, hello there, Miss Manoban," she said with a furrowed brow. "I was instructed to find you. Wait, is that blood on your pants?"

She asked with a skeptical expression. I just chuckled and covered the blood on my pants.

"Nah, it's paint... red paint. The boss and I did some painting today, so yeah," I said with a giggle.

Irene wasn't buying it at all. She crossed her arms and glared at me. I sighed in defeat.

"I'm sorry, midget. You have to die; no one has to know," I said with a pout.

But Irene just ran away in a flash and smacked me hard on the face. "GOD, THAT HURT!"

"Are you using brass knuckles?" I winced in pain as I held my pained jaw.

"I need to come prepared, Miss Pervert," she said with a grin. "You think I'm defenseless every time? You should have killed me last night."

She made a determined expression, which made me chuckle. Hey, that's cute.

"Come on, fight me," she said with a grin. And I couldn't help but stare at her.

She's pretty today.

"Nah, I'm tired. A kiss would be nice," I said with puckered lips.

But Irene scrunched her face cutely and that made me laugh hard. In a swift motion, I grabbed her legs and placed her on my shoulder.

"Lisa! Put me down!" she squirmed but I slapped her small ass and kept walking towards our dorm.

I need to take a shower and go to class.

"Stop moving or else, I'll drop you," I threatened.

But she continued to hit my back. All of a sudden, she successfully got off me but when she did, she slammed me on the floor.

I don't mind this position right now; it's kinda hot. Irene was straddling me and on her hands were my favorite daggers with heart stickers on them.

"You're going to stab me, aren't you?" She squinted her eyes and I could only laugh in return.

"No, I was actually thinking of groping your amazing tits," I said with a grin. "By the way, love the panties with bunny prints."