chappy 2

Lisa

All I can say is that this academy is full of stuck-up people; some of them were scholarship students but still got bullied.

Well, I don't care. Boss's orders are more important than these stuck-up fools. Where's that girl anyway?

She should be here somewhere...

"Hey, you! Are you new here?"

Some girl with a goddess-looking face talked to me; she had wavy hair.

"I am. Hey, do you know this girl?" I showed her a picture of Irene Bae.

"Hmm... Oh, I know her! She's in class A. Class A is for the geniuses and rich people, and class B is for the moderate ones and scholarship students."

The girl explained, and I hummed in reply: This school is fucked up. What's up with this system? It's fucked up.

"Then what class are you in? What's your name?"

I asked with a raised brow that she might help me find that Irene Bae so I can get the job done as soon as possible, then a vacation with a lot of beautiful girls... Mhm, that's nice.

"My name? My name is Jisoo, Kim Jisoo, and you are?"

She tilted her head and asked for my name. I guess it's not nice if you're rude to pretty girls. Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban, nice to meet you. Can you show me where Irene Bae is? "

We shook hands, but she looked hesitant for a moment. I cleared my throat, and she bit her lips and began to fidget.

What the hell?

"Lalisa, the thing is, you can't just approach Irene, or else her girlfriend and her friends might gang up on you."

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing because of what she said. Gang up on me? That's probably the funniest joke I've heard today.

"Oh God, I'm sorry for laughing. That's just too hilarious."

I snickered, and Jisoo wasn't happy at all. I stopped laughing and cleared my throat.

"It's true, though! Her girlfriend is a black belt in taekwondo; everyone is afraid of her."

Jisoo trembled, and I just let out a chuckle.

"Really? What's her name then?" I asked with a smirk.

"What do you want with me, new student? Kang Seulgi is the name."

I turned around, smirking, and saw a girl with the same height as Jisoo. I just smiled innocently, and she sent me a cold glare.

"Taekwondo, eh? How cute!" I stifled a laugh, and she gritted her teeth at what I said.

"Are you mocking me? Because I will break that face."

"Seulgi, that's enough."

She was cut off when a short girl held her arm. I froze on my spot once I set my eyes on a cute girl.

"Irene Bae?" I called her out, and I smirked when our eyes met.

"Yes. Do you need anything from me?"

She asked timidly, and I just couldn't help but stare at her.

"My name is Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban. Nice to meet you."

I held her hand and kissed it softly, causing her face to turn crimson red. She's definitely my type, but too bad.

Boss hates her; maybe her family

All of a sudden, someone kicked my side, and I moved from my spot a little.

Wow impressive

"Stay away from my girlfriend, and what the hell are you? Good luck enduring the pain on your side."

She sneered and wrapped her arms around Irene's waist, then left, leaving me with zero injuries. Gosh, she calls that taekwondo? That kick was so soft."

I chuckled, and Jisoo looked at me as if I were crazy.

Oh, darling, I'm already crazy when it comes to this.