chappy 30

Lisa

-

"Mother I-"

I jumped in surprise when she shot at the ground all of a sudden. Irene hid behind my back, and I gulped, knowing I had failed the task.

"Lalisa, you... did you even understand the task I gave you?"

She asked, and I just shrugged my shoulders while grinning.

"Not only did you fail the task, but you also made her your lover. I can't do this."

"She's pregnant! That's why you can't separate us."

"I'm pregnant?"

She asked confusedly, and I immediately covered her mouth and smiled at my mother. She looked at me suspiciously, but I gave her a smile.

She then released a sigh and put her gun back in her pocket.

"Okay, do whatever you want. You're an adult, so you know what you're doing."

She paused and stared at my girlfriend.

"You make sure to give me two grandchildren."

Mother chuckled, and our faces turned red from embarrassment. I then cleared my throat and held her waist.

"Mother, how about four assassin grandchildren? That sounds cool, isn't it?"

I suggested it, and Mother thought about it. She hummed in approval, and I mumbled a small yes.

"Lali, four is too many!" Irene slapped my shoulders, embarrassed, but I just continued chatting with my mother.

Four children... not bad

Time for IVF's, i guess

-

It was noon, and it's our last time attending this academy. Well, it's because I bought a house just for us, and it'll be a surprise

While we're here, we'll cherish every moment we spend together.

Like now...

"Lali, deeper, please." Irene was sitting on the bookshelves as I thrust my fingers in her at a fast pace.

I held her waist and deepened my thrust, causing her to moan, but I immediately covered her mouth or else we'd get caught.

We were at the furthest bookshelf, and people rarely come here.

"Aah... Hnghh, yeah, I'm near," she moans as I hold her other leg and raise it so I can thrust further.

I relentlessly thrust my fingers, and my other hand immediately found its way onto her breasts, making me fondle them happily.

All the skin slapping was hot, and her breathy moans against my neck are making me horny even more.

"I'm cumming," she whispered, and she came all over my fingers, but I wasn't finished yet.

"I haven't even cummed yet, so be prepared for the next round."

"We can do another round? It's alright, right?" I asked and moved my fingers slowly.

"My legs are tired." I immediately picked her up and slammed her back on the bookshelf.

"Now I'll do all the work, so hold on to me, okay?"

Her eyes widen in shock, and before she could say anything, I practically slammed my fingers inside, which made her bite her lips to the point they bled.

It must feel really good. Good job, you. I'm so proud of myself.

"Fuck yeah"

I moaned and stared at her while she bounced along with my thrusts. Her lips parted as she released a sexy moan while holding on to me for her dear life.

"Holy sh*t." We both turned to the side, seeing Jisoo with a shocked expression.