chappy 11

Irene

I ate my lunch peacefully as Seulgi kept holding my waist while her eyes were on her phone.

"What the hell is this?" Seulgi snarled, and I lifted my head to look at her.

"What's wrong, Seul?" I asked, and rested my hand on her lap, rubbing it a little bit.

"Someone posted that the new student has pleasurable long fingers; what the fuck is this?" Seulgi grimaced, and I blushed, remembering what happened at the infirmary. Yeah, it was long, alright.

"Don't mind that, just eat your lunch, please," I said.

Seulgi sighed and kissed my forehead, then ate her lunch. I sighed in relief and leaned on her shoulder.

I still don't like Seulgi like that. How do I tell her?

Once this mission is over, I'll flee the country and go on a vacation.

I froze on my seat when Seulgi began rubbing my inner thighs. I lifted my face and glared at her.

"Hmm, what is it? Do you need something?" She chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Seul, not here," I mumbled, embarrassed.

"I swear, you two are so cute! Hey, midget, last night was awesome," Lisa said, sucking on a lollipop.

I turned to that voice and my face scrunched in disgust when I saw Lisa. "Irene, what is she talking about?" Seulgi asked, and my eyes widened knowing what that evil bitch is planning.

"I don't know! All I know is that she keeps harassing me last night. She's my new roommate," I said.

I faked a sob and Seulgi's eyes widened when she heard me.

"Aish, seriously, midget sure is a two-faced type. Pfft, girl, it's hilarious," Lisa said.

Lisa chuckled, and I took my fork and attempted to stab her leg but she held my wrist while grinning.

"You know, we can settle this in a quieter place," she said.

"Why do you keep flirting with my girlfriend?" Seulgi pushed Lisa harshly and I held Seulgi's arm.

"Seul, no, don't fight," I mumbled and pulled her gently.

"No baby, this bitch is pissing me off. You, just mind your own damn business. I may have lost yesterday, but don't test me, new girl," Seulgi said.

Seulgi held her blazer and gripped it tightly. Lisa was just smirking then she glanced at me and winked. This asshole... Does she have no sense of danger?

"Seul, that's enough. Don't start please," I pleaded and held her arm.

"That's right, Seul. Listen to your girlfriend," Lisa mocked.

Seriously, she sounds like an actual asshole. As much as I want to make them fight, I can't since I'm practically babysitting Seulgi.

Seulgi let go of Lisa's blazer then turned to me and held my hand tightly. I looked at her and she was gritting her teeth.

I held her shoulders then pecked her lips softly.

"Let's go?" I smiled softly and she blushed shyly.

"Yeah, can we skip class? Come to my dorm?" She whispered and I blushed knowing what she wants.

"Please?" She pleaded and snaked her hands on my waist.

"Hey, I'm still here. If you two... well... just tell me if Irene is a freak in bed," Lisa winked at me before running away chuckling like an asshole."