Don't Look Back- Chapter 3

Chapter 3-

After biology and art, both classes I had with Justin-it was cheer practice, I walked to the locker room with Jessica in tow. We went to our gym lockers and started changing into our practice clothes, I wore my zebra stripped shorts a sports bra and a tank top with our school colors on it. I looked at Jessica she has basically the same thing on but her shorts just said cheer all over them.

"So... about lunch today how in the WORLD did you get hot guy to sit at our table?" I could tell she was excited because her eyes were wide and she had a huge grin on her face. I laugh at her.

"Well, Jessica I am class president so it makes sense I'd welcome the new kid to school and show him around." I looked at her with a sarcastic smile and she hit my arm playfully. We walked out into the gym and sat on the mats and started stretching. Just as Jessica planned she had some things ready. I was flying almost everything, since I was too short to do anything else. Sometimes it really sucks being 5'2, I mean don't get me wrong I love to fly I just hate the falling part.  About an hour later practice was over and I was happy to go home.

Jessica and I got out of the car and I saw Chases car in the drive way. I got my bags and ran to my room and put my bags on the floor. I walked over the living room fixing my hair as I went and sat down next to him smiling.

"Well how was practice?" I ask him as he takes me hand.

"It was good I got three touch-downs how amazing is that?" He smiles down at me and I cant help but smile at how excited he is. I put my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arms around my waist we sit and watch T.V. for a while, eventually I got up and grabbed his hands leading him to the back yard where the pool and hot tub where located.

I went over to the hot tub and put my feet in it. I looked over at Chase with a look that said come over here. He came over and sat next to me, I could he was thinking about something about something.

"Chase what are you thinking about?" I look up at him and swing my legs back in forth in the warm water.

"Alexa I know you might get mad at me but I have to say this, I don't want you near that Justin kid or any guy for that matter." He looked at me with a serious expression on his face.

"Are you serious?"

"Completely. I don't trust you; I mean I don't trust them."

"Wait, I heard what you said; you don't TRUST me, really, that's unbelievable. You have girls look at you all day long, they TOUCH you and you have the nerve to say you don't trust me!?" I was starting to get angry really angry, I was so mad my face was red.

"Alexa, Listen to me there's something about the guy I don't like-"

"Well I don't like how you're trying to tell me who to hang out with Chase." I pulled my feet out of the water and stood up. I looked down at him and saw how mad he was getting too.

"Damn it Alexa don't you understand what I'm saying to you?!" He stood and he was yelling and shaking his fist at his sides. I took a step back a bit scared, I heard the door open up and out walks Jessica.

"What's going on back here I can hear you guys from all the way upstairs!"She looks between us then at my face and she knows whenever my face is red something's going on. She come in between us and told Chase to leave, he obeyed and stalked back to house slamming the door on his way. Wait a second, did we just fight? I sigh and push my hair out of my face and sit down again.

"So do you mind explaining what happened here tonight?" I looked at her and motioned for to sit down. I told her about how he doesn't trust me with other guys and how he thinks there's something bad with Justin, and also how he started shaking his fist like he was ready to attack me. Once were done talking she hugs me and we walk upstairs to get ready for bed.

[AN: Please comment and tell me what you think, this is my first story so I'm really nervous. Also I apologize for it going slow but you know it's just starting!!]