Don't look back- Chapter 19

Chapter 19-

“Are we there yet?” I said, as I leaned my head back on the seat, and turned it to look over at Justin.

“No, five more minutes.” I saw him roll his eyes “You're starting to remind me of that movie with those kids. The one's who always say that.” I heard him say jokingly. I just laughed and turned on the radio. Some random song I’ve never heard before started playing.

Right when the song ended, I realized the car had stopped.

“Finally.” I muttered under my breath. Wanting to get out of the car.

“Let's go.” Justin said. I nodded and opened my door. Justin walked around the front of the car to meet me.

“So where are we?” I asked wondering.

That's when I saw that hugh sign, and started to laugh.

“Chuck E. Cheese?” I asked, and questionably looked over at him. 

“Yes, this is my favorite place to eat.” He said, with that smile cocky grin.

I smiled up at him, and started to giggle.

“Whatever you say, Justin.” I said as we walked to the door, and walked inside. We got in line where the kids where running around and moms where chasing after them. When it was our turn they gave us these stamps, that only show under the purple light. Then we walked u to the counter to order our food, and get our tokens.

We got two cups filled with tokens and a peperoni pizza. Then we went to go find a table, as soon as we did we sat down, I looked at Justin amused. He looked at me with his eyebrow slightly arched.

“Why exactly is this your favorite place to eat?” I ask, pointing around to the dozens of kids who're running around and yelling.

“You have to play games before your food comes.” he smiled and stands up. He walked over to me and pulled me up. I follow him and he leads me to play skee-ball.

He picks up a ball and tosses it in the air and catches it.

“I bet I can beat you.” he says. I put a token in the machine and picked up a ball.

“Really? Okay so what are you going to bet me?” he thinks for a minute and smiles.

“Well, Alexa if I beat you, I want permission to tell people about that.” he points to my neck and I cock my head a little confused.

He smirked and put a finger on the side of my neck, and trailed it up and stoped when he's at my jaw line. I shiver when I feel his cold finger on my neck. My eyes go wide when I realize what he's talking about.

“No way...” I whisper and I slap his hand away and glare at him. He starts laughing.

“Justin Michaels you did not do what I think you did.” he noded with the smirk still on his face. I blush and covered my neck with my hand. I mean no wonder his sister thought we did something.

“Why did you give me a hickey?” Just then a little kid pulled on the bottom of my shirt.

“Whats a hickey?” She asked me with wide brown eyes. I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out. I looked over to Justin for help, but he was too busy laughing.

“It's a candy.” he told her simply.

“What kind?” she asked.

“Chocolate, kind of like a Hersey’s kiss.” He smirked at me when he says that.

“Haha, very funny Justin.” I laugh humorlessly. The girls eyes light up and she turns away to talk to her mom a few feet away.

“Mom can I get a hickey?” I stare over at her with my mouth dropped open, her mom looks over to us and glares. Justin starts laughing hysterically as my face turned red. The women took her daughters hand and pulled her away.