Don't Look Back- Chapter 5

Chapter 5-

"Okay so where are we going for lunch?"He looked down at me as he asked and opened the door for me.

"Um, how about McDonalds?" I look at him at him. "Oh and who's car do you want to take yours or mine?"

"Well let's take mine, it's this way Alexa." He leads me over to his car and I get in and buckle up as he does the same and we pull out of the parking lot on our way to McDonalds.

We get there in about in about 5 minutes. We park and we get out as he locks the car.

"Hi, welcome to McDonalds may I take your order?" the cashiers name was Matt.

"Um, I'll have a shake and a ten piece nugget. What do you want Alexa?"

"Uhh. I want a medium coke and a ten piece nugget." I reach into my purse to pull out my wallet.

"No, I can pay for it Alexa." I look at him surprised.

"No I can't let you pay for my food too," I reach in my wallet and grab a five dollar bill he takes it from my hands along with my wallet and he stuffs the five back in my wallet then puts it back into my purse.

"I'm paying and that's final." He hands the cashier a ten and about 3 minutes later our foods ready and we go find a place to sit.

"So tell me more about yourself."Justin says as I take a drink of my coke.

"Well what do you want to know?" I opened up my chicken nugget box and take one out, I nibble on one of the crispy edges and he thinks.

"Well, what's your favorite color, your favorite thing to do, do you have any animals, and you know that sort of thing."  I set down my nugget, and wipe my hands on a napkin.

"Okay, my favorite color is purple, my favorite thing to do is go shopping and hang out, and I have a little dog named Angel. What about you?" I continue to eat my lunch.

"Uh, my favorite color is red, I like to chill and hang out, and I don't have any animals." We talked back and forth like that for about ten minutes. We still had thirty minutes left to get back to school so I really didn't feel like leaving.

"Hey I have an idea why don't we go play tag in the play place?"I look at him waiting for his answer I could tell he was unsure so I pulled out the puppy face. He looked at me and I kept begging him please.

"Fine." He agreed standing up with a sigh and a slight smile. We got up and threw our trash away and went into the play place. "Okay, who's it first?" I ask him. He thinks. "I'll be it first because I know I'm faster than you."

"Ok, fine. But since you're so fast I get a head start." I say as I take off my shoes. And head over to the play place and go crawl into it. I get about a 1 minute head start before I hear him come in after me. I try to find a slide as fast as I can, but with luck it turned out to be a small corner and Justin was right behind me. He picked up the mat and blocked the way out. "Damn..." I mutter under my breath as he crawls closer to me I try to get away but end up in a corner.

"Well looks like I got you trapped Alexa." He comes closer to me, his face inches away from mine, I blush which only seems to make him get another inch closer, if that's possible. He turns his head so it's close to my ear, I can fell his cool breath close to my skin, he presses his lips behind my ear and raises his hand to my face, I blush harder. He pulls back slightly as he whispers, "Tag you're it." He backs up so he's sitting in front of me his hand still lingering on my face and I can still feel the tingles from he kissed me behind my ear.

I bite my lip as my phone beeps and I read into my pocket to get it; From Jessica. Where are you Alexa? I don't see you anywhere in the cafeteria.-Jess.

"I think we should, um go now Jessica's looking for me." I reach up to grab his hand and take it from my cheek it instantly feels cold once his hands gone, I hold his hand for second longer than necessary and set it down. "Are you ready?" I look at him waiting and he shakes his yes and moves over a bit for me to get through.

 I start to crawl near him and he grabs my wrist and stops me, he scoots over to me and his lips meet mine and as his hands pull my face closer to his, I can't help it so I kiss him back gently, he scoots himself closer to my body and I wrap my arms around his neck, trying to deepen it. We hear the mat that was blocking the entrance fall but think nothing of it as he continues to kiss me.

"Eww, you guys aren't supposed to do that in here!"Screams one of the little kids. He breaks the kiss and we turn our heads to the little kids, I blush terribly and he bends his head down I can see his cheeks go slightly red which makes me blush even more. "It's okay we were just leaving anyway weren't we Alexa?" I nod my head not able to speak. We crawl out and head back the way we came.

"Okay we should get back to school before we're late." He nods in agreement and we walk back to his car and go to school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night after school Jessica was asking me where I went, and everything I just told her I was tired and wanted to go shower then go to bed. After that I changed and sat down in bed my phone beeped and I looked at it I had a new text, I opened it; From Justin: Goodnight Alexa, and I just wanted to say you're not a bad kisser (;

Justin.

I blushed and sat my phone down and fell asleep smiling.

[AN: okay so those are the first 5 chapters so far hope you like them and please comment i would realy like to hear from you guys!!]