Don't look back- Chapter 26

Chapter 26-

Love.

I was in love with Justin.

How was I supposed to act around him now that I knew this?

Would I act differently? Would I make a fool out of myself? Would other people know something was wrong with me?

These are all the thoughts that ran through my mind as I got ready for school in the morning.

Justin insisted on driving me to school and I took him up on his offer.

At the moment I was eating a bagel waiting for Justin to come pick me up. I was nervous. I've never been in love with anyone before; not even Chase and we were dating for almost two years.

So how is it that I just met Justin and not even two and a half months later that I fall in love with him?

You've always been, the voice in my head whispers.

I let out a groan and set my head down on the table; this voice in my head was really getting on my last nerves.

"Are you okay?" I look up to see Jessica looking at me concerned. We stare at each other for a minute but then I look away from her.

"I'm fine thanks." I fake smile and stand up putting my glass in the sink.

I lean my back on the sink and look at her. We stand in a awkward silence for a few minutes just looking at each other.

"I'm so sorry Lexa I--" I cut Jessica off.

"It's fine, you can hang out with whoever you want to I can't stop it or change it." I looked out the window and saw Justin's car in the drive way.

I walked away from the sink and over to the door where my shoes and bag where at.

"Lexa at least let me tell you why--" she started talking again but I was ready to leave the room. The tension was getting unbearable.

"I have to go Jess bye." I smile and walk out the door and over to Justin's car. Once I’m out the door I breath out a huge sigh of relief, but then I realize I’m about to see Justin and I take a sharp intake of breath as my palms get sweaty.

Oh dear god, why did I have to realize I loved him? I adjusted my bag on my shoulder and opened his car door and getting in, buckling my seat belt.

I was picking my finger nails when a familiar Ke$ha song came on the radio.

Just my luck, I thought ad I absentmindedly started to hum the song.

I was in the middle of humming Your Love Is My Drug when I heard Justin chuckle. I blushed embarrassed forgetting I was in his car.