Don't Look Back- Chapter 7

Chapter 7-

I walked into the art room and I noticed we had a new teacher, huh, I wonder what happened to Mr. Jeffery's. This teacher was young and he looked pretty good, he had messy brown hair and nice ice blue eyes. He seemed a little shy; I bet this was his first time teaching. I walked into the room and he smiled at me I smiled back trying to be polite. I took my seat and waited for him to tell us what we were  doing today.

"Ok, My name is Mr. Daniels, and I'll be your new art teacher." He looked around the classroom and almost all the girls were fawning over him. I sighed and rolled my eyes, so this is how this class is going to be. I pulled my iPod out and put in my ear phones waiting for him to stop talking about himself and explain what we're doing.

"Ok so the next week or so were going to be working on shapes, colors, and designs." He paused and looked around. "Okay get started!" He clapped his hands together and walked over to his desk; I went over to grab my stuff and began working. I saw a piece of paper sticking out from my notebook and I looked around suspiciously, I picked it up and read it; I kept rereading it not understanding, I read it again aloud, quietly.

"Alexa, you shouldn't trust him don't fall for it ANY of it. I just thought I'd tell you in advance.

 - Anonymous."

I looked around confused who or what are they talking about? Who even wrote me this? I slipped the note in my pocket and turned my iPod up to full blast, waiting for this day to end.

Art was finally over, and it was really uncomfortable for me because Mr. Daniels kept looking at me, which made me stir in my seat occasionally. I got up quickly and went towards the door, heading to Jessica's locker.

"Hey you ready to go?" I looked at her waiting and ,she nodded smiling and we began walking to the locker room. After we got changed we went out and started to set up the mats. We sat down and began to stretch.

"Ok so who's all invited to the party this weekend?" she looked at me, and I thought about it for a moment.

"What about the whole school or would that be too much? I mean some of them don't like parties anyway so it should be a safe bet right?" I looked at her waiting for her response I hated being mean and excluding people, well except for that creepy stalker guy named Erich and his creep friends, they were not invited.

"Sure I guess so."  I went over and hugged her. She knew how much I hated to tell people no. Aimee walked in then I still had no idea what her problem was and that alone pissed me off along with  the  bruise on my leg.

We started practice and the coach made us work in new groups, I was in Aimee's, can you say bad idea? Plus we were working on new complicated things to do during half time. Yep I'm pretty sure I'm going to die today.

We were working on this stunt where I flip from one group of hands to the other, the group I was supposed to land in was with Aimee, and she 'accidently' didn't catch me. She dropped me right on my ass, and it hurt. What the hell was her problem today?!

"Gesh Aimee can't you pay attention you could have hurt Alexa." I looked over to Brooke, the one who actually tried to catch me and shoot her a look that said 'thanks for paying attention'.

"Okay Aimee try again and actually pay attention Kay? Thanks!" I looked at her as I said it as I put my hands on my hips and faced her.

"Okay I'll try,." She gave me one of her looks that was like 'watch your back bitch'. I ignored it and attempted it again; and she dropped me, we did this three times but that's when I really got pissed. I was so mad I was about to slap her then and there, but the coach came over.