Don't look back- Chapter 13

Chapter 13-

[AN: I’m going to try Justin's POV here just to show what was going through his mind when all of this happened. Tell me if you like it or not!]

---------Justin's POV---------------

I look over toward the door and see Alexa trying to carry Jessica out of the door.

“Need a hand?” She nods her head and opens the door. Shes a few feet ahead of me and Jessica starts to mumble to me.

“What?” I loon down at her.

“I said you like her don't you?” I look away taken aback by her question before I look back to her.

“Jessica what are you talking about?” I try to play the dumb card but I failed.

“I'm not stupid, I see how you look at her and I see how she acts around you.” She almost falls over so I pick her up and carry her bridal style.

“She likes you Justin and if you hurt her I'll hurt you, and that's a promise.” I stare at her dumbfounded because I just got threatened by a girl whose drunk and also a cheerleader.

“Pay attention more Justin; you know I used to think you were smart but now I’m not so sure. I mean don't you notice how she blushes or smiles around you?” I think back to the first time I saw her and how I cought her staring at me and every other thine I’ve made her blush.

No. That had to be because I embarrassed her.

“Ask her your self if you don’t believe me of and don’t tell her she might get mad at me.” by the time shes done talking we've reached the house and Alexa leads me inside and turns the lights on.

We walk into her room and I set her down on her bed and Alexa bend down and unties her shoes and covers her up.

I walk out of the room and wait for her to come out.

We walk downstairs and she turns off the lights and locks the house.

“Thanks for helping me with her, she can be a handful sometimes.” she smiles and looks at me.

“Tell me about it you weren't the one who had to carry her, but she did say some things.” I look down to her and smile. She stops walking.

“What did she say?” she looks up to me.

“Lot's of things she mostly talked about you.”

I start walking toward the party when Alexa grabs my arm and stops me from walking.

“What things did she say Justin?”

“She told me not to tell.”

She pouts at me.

“Please tell me what she said.” she looks at me still pouting and begging with her eyes.

“Okay fine don't tell her I told you and get mad at her.”

“Deal.” She sticks out her pinky hand to me. She rolls her eyes. “It's a pinky swear.”

I smile at her and pinky swear and my pinky tingles, but I just ignore it and put it off.

“She seems to think that we like um like each other.”

“Well, yeah I mean were friends right?” she looks up at me confused.

“That's what I told her but these are her words; 'I know you guys like each other you should pay close attention have you noticed how she blushes around you? I mean you're not that stupid are you?' “