Don't look back- Chapter 16

Chapter 16-

I decided to fight except this time I tried to use my legs.

“Stop please!” I kneed him in the back and all that did was push him closer to me.

I was crying harder and I was pretty sure my lips were swollen.

He wasn't doing anything but sitting on my bottom half and holding my hands above my head. He leaned down and kissed me softly I turned my head away.

I heard him sigh, “Alexa, it's time to show you who I am.” He moved his hands away and started to take off the mask.

'I was thinkin bout her thinking bout me.

Thinkin bout us, what we gonna be?

Open my eyes, it was only just a dream.'

I sat up in bed crying and sweaty.

I looked around my room and found my cell phone sitting on my dresser. I reluctantly stood and limped over to it. I picked it up and walked into my bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and wiped my eyes.

“I'm never taking pain killers before I go to sleep ever again.” I pulled my hair into a loose pony tail before I decided to check my phone.

I frowned seeing it was only the alarm.

“Hey Lexa!” I stepped out of the bathroom to see Jessica staring at my bed confused.

“I was in the bathroom.” I walked over to my bed and sat down.”So what did ya need?”

“Mom wanted me to ask what you want to ea, and she wanted me to tell you she'll be gone for a month for a business trip.”

“Oh, okay I’ll be downstairs in a minute I just got to clean up a bit.”

“Okay, but um have you been crying?” she grabs my cheeks and pulls my face closer to hers making my lips pucker.

I tried to talk but it came out more like 'bluh blu blah'.

Sighing I pulled her hands away from my face.

“Jess, I was crying.” she widened her eyes about to say something but I cut her off. “It's okay it was only a bad a dream, well more like a horrible dream.”

“Oh.” I cocked my head to the side looking into her, I saw something I didn't really like in them but it quickly changed.

“Okay I’m leaving to let you get ready.” she reluctantly got up and from my bed and left, I herd the doors soft click and I got up to change into some more comfortable clothes.