Don't look back- Chapter 24

Chapter 24-

Four shops and I still haven't found a thing. Well, I found one thing but it just wasn't dressy enough.

I was getting tired and me feet were beginning to hurt from all of the walking.

“I'm tired, hurry up.” Shane complained for the thousandth time as we were sitting down.

I sighed and turned to look at him.

“Stop complaining, you're acting like a baby, and you could have said no to the whole skip school to go shopping thing.” I told him seriously.

He nodded. “I know, I’m such an idiot.” I rolled my eyes at him and hit him in the back of the head.

He slaps his hands over the back of his head and lets out a small ow. I laugh and stand up pulling him to his feet first and then pulling Justin up to his feet.

“One more store I promise.” I pouted and clasped my hands together looking up at them through my eyelashes.

Justin sighed and looked away while Shane just frowned.

“Pleasee?” I begged them. Justin looked at me and sighed nodding his head. I smiled and took his hand pulling him toward the store. Shane groaned and followed us to the store. I went to the back of DEB's to look at the dresses they had out for homecoming season.

I picked out three that I liked and took them back to the dressing room. I looked back at Shane before I left and saw him looking at the dresses. He got a glint in his eye and I raised one of my eyebrows at him before closing the door and changing into the first one.

The first dress was purple and had a bow on the side of it, it was also strapless. I didn't like the way the color looked on me so I took it off and changed into the second one.

The second one was blue and had pockets on it, the side of the pockets had little embellishments on them, it was pretty cute but I couldn't really be sure with my hair up so I took it down and shock my head a bit to get it to move around.

Once I saw it with my hair down I liked it a bit more, but I didn't really love it.

The third and final dress was dark gray sliver color and it had a braided belt sewed onto it. It was also strapless and had pockets. This one I really liked.

I tried it on and imagined myself wearing it at homecoming, my last homecoming. I really like it. I took it off and put my clothes back on.

I stepped out of the dressing room just in time to see Shane looking in the mirror with a zebra printed dress on.

“Shane? Why are you wearing a dress?” I touched the pink outline of the bow.

He shrugged his shoulder. “I think I might wear this to homecoming.” he said it seriously.