Don't Look Back- Chapter 35

• Dedicated to Everyone who supported me with this story!

Chapter 35-

I shut my locker with a bright smile. Justin got released from the hospital today.

I couldn't have been happier. We found out the news last night when we were changing to go to bed. Yes, I stayed with him at the hospital the whole time he was there. For four whole weeks; that includes the time he was in a coma.

I was in the bathroom changing when there was a knock on the door. Lets just say the doctors and nurses learned to knock before entering Justin's room.

I stepped out just as Justin yelled come in.

"Hello, I have very good news for you Justin." his doctor told us with a smile. Justin looked over to me and I hurriedly made my way over to him.

"What is it?" Justin asked him hesitantly. Even though the doctor said good news I could tell he was nervous. I was too.

"Your going to be released tomorrow." the doctor said with a bright smile. I smiled brightly, I was happy; beyond happy.

"What time?" Justin asked calmly. I rolled my eyes, he was happy and I knew it.

"Noon. But there is something I have to warn you." now I was scared. "No strenuous activity for a few weeks. No gym, sports, lifting, or sex."

I froze and blushed a dark red. "W-what? No! We --" Justin cut me off. It was a good thing too , I wasn't making the least bit of sense.

"Okay, thank you." the doctor nodded and left the room. I fell back onto the bed exhausted. Justin turned the light off and lied down next to me.

"You never told me why you keep that piece of paper there." Justin said, pointing to the small lined piece of paper over where he wrote on my cast.

"It's so no one will write over it.”

Just thinking about it made me blush. My locker suddenly shut, making me jump almost a foot into the air. I turned around to glare at Shane and Jessica. They where even more annoying since they started dating. I got my phone out of my pocket to check the time. 12: 37, that meant Justin has officially been out of the hospital for 37 minutes now. Another bright smile lit up my face.

“Somebody seems happy!” Jessica sing-songs to me as we started to walk to lunch. Shane elbowed my side softly. I nodded my head and stopped near the cafeteria doors.

"I am." I told them, my hand unconsciously going up to play with my necklace. Justin and I had the whole day planned out. The doctors still had him on rest so we couldn't go out on a official date.

I was going to go over to his house to watch movies and look after him till Jenifer got back from work. He didn't know about the watching him part. That was me and Jenifer's secret plan.

I couldn't wait for school to get out so I could go meet him.

"Alexa?!" I snapped out of my thoughts and turned my attention to Jessica.

"Huh?"

"I asked what does your dad think about the whole Justin thing?" I stared at her confused. I could have sworn I told her about it.

"Surprisingly, he let's me see him. He actually went to the hospital to tell Justin thank you for stopping Mr. Daniels. It's weird to see them get along since the last time they were together they were fighting."

Shane nodded his head and walked into the cafeteria. Jessica rolled her eyes and followed him into the cafeteria. I followed behind her. Instead of sitting where we used to sit we all sat with Shane and his obnoxious friends.