NOVICE OFF (ON)

Chapter 1:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
NOVICE OFF (ON)

Cheng Zhichu was awakened by a violent bump.

He opened his eyes, and his eyes were dark and covered with a cold wind of grass and wood. He was still confused and he was stunned. He immediately woke up, but he was shocked to find that his arm was firmly tied by the rope. Tied up behind him, the ankle was tied with a knot, which made him unable to move now.

It was dark and dark, and there was no starlight. Only the dimly lit streetlights reflected the surrounding scene, letting him see that he was being tied in the rear compartment of a truck. The truck was driving fast on a quiet road, both sides of the road. It’s the woods, there’s no smoke, the truck seems to be a mountain road and is heading for the mountain.

"In recent days, there have been many cases of vicious homicides in the city. The preliminary judgments of the police are carried out by the same murderer..."

"The murderer's method of committing crimes is extremely cruel. The victims are cruelly tortured during their lifetime. Organs, limbs and reproduction. Organs have different degrees of loss... The police are now trying to detect the case..."

"The public is also reminded to pay attention to personal safety and minimize travel at night..."

The broadcast inside the car came on and off. With the sound of the rumble, Cheng Zhichu was very confused. I didn't know what happened. It was obvious that he was just in the dorm room and the roommates were black, but suddenly felt sleepy and woke up again. I found myself on the truck.

This is not that he is dreaming, he can be sure, because all senses are true now. But if this is not a dream, how did he come here? A few seconds ago, he was still in the dormitory. How suddenly did he come to this deep forest and was tied to a truck?

Everything happened too suddenly, and Cheng Zhichu’s brain was in a mess, and it took a while to reluctantly accept the current situation.

Although he didn't know what was going on, he was probably kidnapped in the situation that he was tied up. If he didn't do anything, then there must be more terrible things waiting for him. He must escape!

"Dangdang \- 哐咚 \-"

In the heavy sound and shaking of the truck, Cheng Zhichu suppressed his fear, observed the body, and finally found a tilted iron sheet, so he moved desperately to the position, grinding the back with the sharp edge of the iron. hemp rope.

……Faster! Hurry up!

The temperature in the mountains is very low at night, but in the blink of an eye, the beginning of the journey is full of sweat. He clenches his teeth and endures the strong soreness to move back and forth, so that the hemp rope and the edge of the iron sheet are repeatedly rubbed.

About ten minutes later, Cheng Zhichu felt that he had never experienced such a long time. As the hemp rope was gradually cut, he struggled a few times and finally succeeded in letting the hemp rope tied to him fall off his body.

"Call, call..."

Cheng Zhichu was already tired at this time, his arm was sore, but he didn't dare to delay the time. He quickly relieved the hemp rope that tied his feet, and then touched his body. Otherwise, the mobile phone and wallet were gone. It must have been taken away by the people in front.

If you can, Cheng Zhichu now wants to jump in and out of the car, but even this impulse can not be realized. Although the truck compartment is open-air, it is surrounded by iron fences, which are used to transport livestock. The fence was so strong that he could not escape the railing.