NOVICE OFF (BELOW)

Chapter 2:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
NOVICE OFF (BELOW)

Cheng Zhichu felt that he must have been scared, otherwise, when the scalpel had cut into his neck and oozing out, how could he produce such a strange auditory hallucination, and the content still had to kiss this perverted murderer... joke!

But this too realistic sound continues to sound in his mind.

[This is not your auditory hallucination, you are not crazy now. 】

[If you insist on it, it doesn't matter. In short, you can try and ask him for a kiss. 】

[You also heard, he said that he loves you, if you pretend to kiss him with his affectionate feelings, maybe he will let you go, of course, if it doesn’t work, it will be dead anyway. It will not lose anything. 】

Hearing this voice, Cheng Zhichu’s original pale face suddenly appeared a touch of red, purely qi.

Who said no loss? He will lose his stunt as a straight man! He didn't even kiss his sister. Why do he let him give his first kiss to such a dead metamorphosis? !

[Being dead and still retaining the first kiss, isn’t it worse than kissing a metamorphosis, and the parents are better than you, what are your reluctance? 】

Roll it! Even if he is dead, he will be eaten by this pervert, and he will die in a perverted stomach.

"Hey."

A drop of blood fell on the ground with a sharp scalpel. The sharp pain called back the attention of Cheng Zhichu. At a glance, the blood of the spurt slowly leaked out from the neck of his neck.

The cold knife's blade reflected the more curved curvature of the man's lips. The shadow of death enveloped the head of Cheng Zhichu. His face became pale again, his lips trembled, and he began to blurt out without thinking.

"I want to kiss you."

The man's action of cutting his neck suddenly rose. He lifted his deep, beautiful eyes, and his radiance was flowing, and there was a hint of surprise in the face.

"You said, you want to kiss me?"

Do not……

Cheng Zhichu realized that he had just said something, and his face changed a little. He actually said that if he angered the murderer, he might die even more \-

The light in front of me suddenly darkened.

Under the horror of Cheng Zhichu's gaze, the man came close and lifted his lower jaw, sticking the warm and soft lips to his lips.

"Dangling", the scalpel fell along the gap between the two, Cheng Zhichu was held by a man's cheek, can clearly feel the other party's burning breath.

Really kissed...

Cheng Zhichu’s eyes widened and his heart was shocked. The man raised his hand to cover his eyes and kissed him lingeringly.

The two men were intertwined, and the man kissed deep and heavy. With the desire to remove him into the abdomen, he kissed his lips and explored the tip of his tongue, sending a sense of numbness. Sweeping every corner and making a burst of water.

"Well……"

Cheng Zhichu struggled desperately, but his limbs were still tied, completely free from openness, and he couldn’t breathe. After a while, he was dizzy, his hands and feet were soft, and his eyes were full of water. Fog, let the other side continue to kiss him deeply.

I don't know how long it took, the man finally let him go, raised his hand and wiped the water with his fingertips, and saw that Cheng Zhichu had a full- blown face, and filled his kiss with a fascination, and smiled with a low smile. He said: "You are so cute."