ABANDONED HOSPITAL (9)

Chapter 25:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
ABANDONED HOSPITAL (9)

Cheng Zhichu held the bear and watched it hold his finger. He called him "mother" softly. His expression was like a thunder. He couldn't speak for a long time.

"you……"

After a while, he only found his voice, but the tone was still a little trembling: "Can you talk?"

Moreover, he is also called "Mom"... This is no problem. Why is it that Bai Yi is called "Dad"? This is easy to misunderstand...!

The little bear blinked and snorted and nodded, but this time it didn't talk. It didn't seem to be able to talk smoothly, but there were some restrictions, only in special circumstances.

"Ah... really good, you are smart."

Cheng Zhichu boasted a dry sentence, and looked up to see Bai Yi vaguely smiled, it seems to be laughed by the bear, I do not know how it happened, the face suddenly a little fever.

Fortunately, Bai Yi is not angry... Also, even if he doesn’t like Kee, he’s not angry with a bear who doesn’t understand anything, but he’s still awkward, no, he has to fix the pine cone quickly, can’t let it be like this again. Call it down.

"You can call my name, or 'master'. If it doesn't work, call me 'dad'." Cheng Zhichu coughed and said to the bear seriously. "As for that person, you can call him 'white uncle'." ”

"..." The bears seemed to understand them for a while, and turned their heads and cried happily to Cheng Zhichu, "Mom!"

Cheng Zhichu: "..."

Cheng Zhichu: "...no, it is called Dad."

Bear: "Mom! Mom!"

Cheng Zhichu: "Songguo, obedient, call my father!"

Bear: "Mummy~"

Cheng Zhichu: "..." How is this more and more wrong? ?

He intimidated the bear: "No, it's a father, not a mother. If you don't call it again, then Dad... Dad won't buy you chicken legs!"

The bear instantly looked at Bai Yi with tears and pleaded: "Dad, I want to eat chicken legs..."

Cheng Zhichu: "..." depends on why you can't correct it. The side effects of the curse have not mentioned that there will be such a thing!

"Oh, there will be."

The handsome man raised his lips and smiled at the little bear and Cheng Zhichu. He turned against the previous cold and dark, and looked like a spring breeze.

"...forget it, just do it first."

Cheng Zhichu supported the forehead and gave up directly to correct the bear.

It seems that the moment will be corrected, but I have to wait until later, as long as it does not cause Bai Yi's resentment, nothing else is not important.

However, he is a little strange. The bear seems to be somewhat afraid of Bai Yi. Just now he remembered that he said to Bai Yi, "Don't kill it." How could it produce the illusion that Bai Yi wants to kill him?

He couldn't help but ask the bear: "Are you afraid of Bai Yi? What's wrong, is he terrible?"

"Hey..."

The bear shivered, and quietly looked at Bai Yi, and Bai Yi also smiled at it, suddenly shaking his tail, meditation for a long time, weakly explained.

"I was afraid... because, because, I said that it is a strict father and mother, I thought my father would be very fierce..."

Cheng Zhichu: "..." Well, he knows, he should not ask this question.