DEVIL'S BRIDE (9)

Chapter 73:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
DEVIL'S BRIDE (9)

As the silver coins fell to the ground, Cheng Zhichu’s strangeness also caught the attention of Bai Xixing.

Looking at his pale face and trembling body, Bai Xixing frowned slightly, not knowing what it was.

The reason why he told these things to Cheng Zhichu was because he knew that Cheng Zhichu had an unusual power and might know about Mr. Mu, or he could give him some help.

More importantly, Cheng Zhichu also learned the name of his cousin in the past few years, and he can be sure that before the cousin disappeared, the two had almost never had any contact, and Cheng Zhichu lost his previous memory. I should not know his cousin.

Bai Xixing’s eyes sank.

For this reason, he judged that Cheng Zhichu had known the cousin through other channels in the past few years, but he had sent people to monitor and protect Cheng Zhichu before, and he did not find any signs of contact with his cousin. It was a bit weird. .

He did not doubt Cheng Zhichu, but things are indeed strange. It seems that Cheng Zhichu may have been in contact with people in this organization and learned the existence of Bai Yi in some way.

However, when they met in the previous variety show, Cheng Zhichu did not seem to know that the cousin was missing, so either Cheng Zhichu had just heard of Bai Yi, or the state of Bai Yi was normal when they met, but the latter The probability is almost minimal.

Many thoughts flashed through his mind, and the expression of Bai Xixing was still quiet. He asked Cheng Zhichu: "Cheng Xuedi, what happened, did you think of something?"

"..."

Cheng Zhichu was trembling, his face was bloodless, his chest was so sullen and painful, and there was a strong grief and pain in his heart. In a flash, he was already red-eyed, and tears rolled out of his eyes.

Bai Yi six years ago is likely to have died... just because of the so-called "good luck"...

But if he really has good luck, how can he meet someone like Mr. Mu, or even cruelly cut his head?

Why is it that Bai Yi encounters such a thing...

His heart was extremely painful, and his white gentle eyes and smiles appeared in his mind. The silent tears gradually turned into a slight sob, and later he even cried and cried, crying out of breath, desperately using small The arm wiped away his tears and his eyes were red and swollen.

Bai Xixing’s eyes were amazed, and he didn’t know what Cheng Zhichu had thought of, and he would cry so badly.

No matter whether the person who is crying is a man or a woman, Bai Xixing can't see anyone crying. He suddenly feels a little panic. He took a paper towel from the coffee table and tried to hand it to Cheng Zhichu, but he was directly taken away by the groom from the paper towel.

"..."

Bai Xixing grasped the empty palm of his hand and looked at the headless man's gaze. I don't know why, this style has given him a familiar feeling...

"Don't cry."

The groom patted Cheng Zhichu's back and gently wiped the tear marks on his face.

Cheng Zhichu's eyes were red, and after a while, the eyes were slightly swollen, and the tears stimulated a little.

Although he used to think that being a man, crying badly would be very shameful, but now he understands that if he is really sad, how can he care about other people's views.