MIDNIGHT MANSION (8)

Chapter 10:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
MIDNIGHT MANSION (8)

Being pulled by Bai Yi, Cheng Zhichu followed his pace desperately, and Lu Wenjing, who was also running away behind, the three had been running in the corridor on the second floor and shuttled through the rooms, finally getting rid of A lot of ghosts chasing after.

They finally ran into a bedroom, when the last smear of white shadow finally disappeared, Bai Yi gently closed the door, stood behind the door to listen to a moment, to Cheng Zhichu and Lu Wenjing slightly decapitated, whispered: "Safe." ”

"call……"

Cheng Zhichu’s legs, which are about to consume the physical strength, are soft. They don’t care what is clean or dirty. They lie down on the dirty floor and gasp. They just feel that they are dying and are dying. They all rely on strong survival. I want to run here.

Lu Wenjing's face was full of sweat, and he sat on the ground and gasped. After a while, she bit her lip and said very uneasily: "...Wang Jianming didn't keep up, didn't know how he was. It is."

Bai Yi and Cheng Zhichu did not make a sound. After Lu Wenjing finished speaking, he was silent. In such a place, if there is no particularly effective means of life-saving, it is estimated that there are fewer evils, but there are too many ghosts. They are inherently difficult to protect themselves. If you choose to save Wang Jianming, it is likely that everyone will die there.

But I didn't hear his voice, I still hope he is ok...

"I think those ghosts... I am afraid that is the necklace."

When Cheng Zhichu recalled the weird emerald necklace, he still had a lingering fear. He couldn’t help but fight a cold war: "Maybe it has its own consciousness, and it can even appear unconsciously, even falling into my pocket. I am worried. ,just in case……"

He did not say the second half of the sentence, but the meaning of the expression is obvious.

\- If it is still following them, and will fall on them at any time, what should I do?

"We need to find a way to destroy it."

Bai Yi indulged for a moment and said: "The power of the curse usually comes from resentment and fear. Maybe we must first find out what its source of power is, that is, to figure out who is obsessed."

"I think there are three suspicious objects." Cheng Zhichu finally had the strength to sit up from the ground, patted the soil on his body, and said dryly, "Slag male Charlie, Little Three Mary..."

“And Mrs. Mei Jie?” Lu Wenjing asked.

"I don't think she is." Cheng Zhichu shook his head. "Because the phrase engraved on the necklace, 'our future child will be called Joshua'. When Ren Xue was controlled by a necklace, she repeatedly asked about What is the name of Shuya? If it is Mrs. Mei Jie, she will certainly not care what the child of Xiao San is called. Only Charlie, Mary and... will ask this question."

"Joshua himself." Bai Yi calmed.

"……Correct."

Cheng Zhichu stunned his face. He recalled the smirk that came when he touched the necklace. It seemed to belong to men. If the source of the malicious source in the necklace is a copy of the boss, then it should not be Mary. The rest is only...

It’s a man...

"Next we are looking for the dark door on the second floor, enter the basement and see what clues there."

Bai Yi said to Cheng Zhichu and Lu Wenjing, the two also agreed, and took a rest to make sure there was no movement outside. They left the bedroom, flashed a flashlight, illuminated the corridor on the second floor, and carefully inspected the floor. Or is there anything unusual on the wall?