ABANDONED HOSPITAL (1)

Chapter 17:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
ABANDONED HOSPITAL (1)

Is that Ji Yunxiao? Really too like... This is definitely Ji Yunxiao himself! !

Although the light here is very dark, but Cheng Zhichu, who often sees Ji Yunxiao on the screen, still recognizes it at a glance. The handsome young man standing in front of him is Ji Yunxiao himself.

Cheng Zhichu was shocked. Unbelievable, such a super-popular idol would be involved in "infinite escape." His first reaction was if Ji Yunxiao had something, how sad his sister and other fans should be.

Then he noticed that Ji Yunxiao's gaze fell on his clothes. It seemed a bit embarrassing. Cheng Zhichu reacted to this. Now he is wearing the surrounding t-shirt of Ji Yunxiao, and even holding his doll in his hand. Suddenly, the face was red, and the doll on the handle was flustered behind him.

It’s really too embarrassing. How could he meet Ji Yunxiao in such a situation... He actually wore the t-shirts around him and played the escape game with his doll... This has to be regarded as what kind of existence what? !

His expression could not help but become very stiff.

Ji Yunxiao's fan base is extremely large. Fans represented by girls and young women don't have to say it, and because of his temperament, he has a great contrast with the typhoon. In fact, his temperament is quite gentle and he has appeared in the national TV series. The popular schoolmaster is very good, so it is very popular among the elders.

But there is only one type of people in this group of fans is very rare, that is, young male powder.

I don't know why, Ji Yunxiao's young male powder is extremely rare. Occasionally, it will be collectively surrounded by female powder, and he has to be asked to ask a sexual orientation.

——Yes, it’s a handful of a handful of men’s powder, and quite a few people are based, and a straight man like him is simply a rare thing... and so on, he’s actually not a powder of Ji Yunxiao. But if it is considered to be his fan, then it will be troublesome.

Cheng Zhichu glanced at him and looked at Bai Yi, and unexpectedly found that Bai Yi’s original gentle look changed again. His eyes were a bit cool, and he glanced at the narration of Ji Yunxiao.

Oops, it seems that Bai Yi, who is a steel straight man, does not like Ji Yunxiao at all, and because of his clothes, Bai Yi will definitely mistake him for being a fan of Ji Yunxiao, and mistakenly think that he is a small foundation.

Cheng Zhichu began to sweat on his forehead. He has already had a bad record. If he is misunderstood again... The lie will become true after repeated times, and the misunderstanding will be the same. No matter how he interprets it, it will be useless!

He opened his mouth and was about to explain it, but he was suddenly interrupted by the screams that came from successively. He was shocked and rounded his eyes and looked in the direction of the sound source.

The leaves in the woods swayed, and the two handsome girls with similar looks were drilled out of the woods. They even ran into the front of Ji Yunxiao, and they were so excited that they could be stunned at any time. Light, the voice asked in a trembling voice.

"Xiao Xiao? Are you Xiao Xiao? Is it really Xiao Xiao himself?!"

Ji Yunxiao seems to be a little scared by them. After taking a small step back, he slowly nodded and gently said: "Well... I am Ji Yunxiao, how are you."

"Ah, ah, ah, God, we actually saw Xiao Xiao real people! Really the deity!!"

The twin girls are screaming and screaming. They have completely forgotten what it is. They are excited and jumped and jumped around Ji Yunxiao.