REALITY (3)

Chapter 16:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
REALITY (3)

Cold branches fall white?

Is this really a cold fall?

The whole forum recognized the top of the big gods cold white? !

Cheng Zhichu was so shocked that the first reaction was that his eyes were out of order, or what illusion was generated. After all, how could such a legendary God-level player reply to his post!

What's more, it has been two years since the last posting of the cold twigs. Many people are even guessing whether he is dead or not. How can he be so skillful? The return of the gods after two years is actually because they want to reply to this newcomer. s post......

In a twinkling of an eye, Cheng Zhichu immediately convinced himself that it was indeed wrong, but at the same time, his mobile phone suddenly stunned, and the new message that the forum kept receiving replies was like crazy going into his mobile phone. He stuck his mobile phone directly.

No, isn't it?

Cheng Zhichu stunned for a few seconds. After the reaction, a "slot" blurted out and quickly restarted the phone. Both hands trembled and reopened the forum at his fastest speed. He clicked on his post and it was reflected in his eyes. Rows of "???" and the 2nd floor that seems to be gleaming id \-

The cold branches are white.

"what--!!"

"Hey!"

After exclaiming with excitement, this trip back was really falling from the bed.

But he didn't want to get up, so he lay on the ground with the inverted green onion. He was so excited that his face was flushed, his hands were full of sweat, and he held the phone and stared at the simple words on the screen. .

That's right, it's really cold! He appeared! After a lapse of two years, I finally got out of the forum, and even replied to his post! !

Cheng Zhichu was so excited that his fingers were shaking. Even if he knew that the time of the cold branches was still short, he could also know how powerful the other party was. Of course, it was said that he worshipped the cold branches and fell, and this feeling was even more It is similar to "so that a very powerful person actually talked to me", is flattered.

The number of replies in the post continues to rise wildly, but in just two or three minutes, the number of posts has already been three or four hundred, which means that Cheng Zhichu immediately scored nearly 400 points of survival.

Of course, these people are not looking at the Raiders, but they are simply shocked by the appearance of the cold, and they are coming in and watching the gods.

15th floor:? ? ? ?

85th floor: Ah? I? ? Live? ?

146th floor: Don't hit the ghost.

177th floor: I... by...

283 floor: Ah, ah, it's really my cold god! God, I miss you so much...

Cheng Zhichu was very upset. He browsed these responses, most of them were shocked by the sudden appearance of the cold branches, and a few were asking why the cold branches would disappear for two years, and there was no news during the period.

Of course, there are very few people who are sighing that the landlord has gone so far, and can get the reply from this big man.

In fact, Cheng Zhichu himself also wants to know why, just now, the cold twigs said that the copy is interesting. In the end, he did not feel that the Raiders he wrote were special.