WRAITH CAMPUS (13)

Chapter 59:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
WRAITH CAMPUS (13)

When he heard Bai Yi ask him to help take off his clothes, the boy suddenly had red ears and neck.

Although they are faced with the same male as a senior, they are holding together in such awkward posture, and they have made such a request. They still let the boy not blush and feel that he can't do it. He has to whisper.

"Yes, sorry, senior, I..."

"What's wrong, can't you?" Bai Yi gently grabbed his finger and put it on his shirt button. "Hey, knowing it, just do it for me."

"..."

The teenager lowered his head and his lips were tight, but he was too shy to do so, but he still couldn't bear to refuse the usual seniors who took care of himself. The fingertips trembled and helped Bai Yi unlock the first button. .

The blood on the white shirt is almost dry, and as the buttons are untied one by one, the white chest muscles and the smooth waist are gradually exposed, full of male strength and charm, and the abdominal muscles are dyed with redness. Blood, there are a few different aesthetics.

Because the two were sitting on the bed, the activities were inconvenient. After a long time, the teenager took off the clothes of Bai Yi.

"Yes, the senior..."

When the teenager completely took off the white blouse, he quickly smoked on his head, and quickly put the dirty shirt aside, stuttering and talking to Bai Yi.

"Thank you."

Bai Yiyue feels that the boy is very cute. His eyes have become gentle as water in his self-knowledge. He raised his hand and touched the hot cheeks of his boy. He smiled and asked, "Is it so shy?"

"Not..."

The teenager had a dim sum, and quickly waved his hand, subconsciously wanting to deny, but suddenly widened his eyes.

Bai Yi's fingertips gently placed on his lips.

The senior... is it accidentally encountered?

The young man’s heart beat like a drum, and he was ashamed and nervous. In the next moment, he knew that it was not Bai Yi’s carelessness, because his slender fingers suddenly began to linger on his lips, and his gaze became extraordinarily Squat.

He opened his mouth and wanted to ask Bai Yi, but he was slightly infiltrated by the cool fingers, just like he himself took the fingertips of the other party.

The teenager suddenly panicked and quickly turned his head to the side, but suddenly he was pinched by the white jaw, forcing him to turn his head, and then the teenager felt suddenly dark in front of him, and he could talk in the future, his lips were stunned by white kisses. Living.

Bai Yi's one hand caught his back, and the fiery tongue encroached on the boy's lips. He was overbearing and greedy. He did not give him a chance to resist. The tip of his tongue slid straight into the air and kissed every corner. , emitting a faint sound of water.

"Oh--"

Through the curtain, the outside school doctor is flipping through the materials, and the sound of the sheet of paper smothers the sound of the water, and the young nerves are instantly tightened.

He did not dare to push open the injured Bai Yi, could not refuse this kiss, and was afraid that the school doctor would see the scene inside, nervous to even dare to breathe, as if as long as he made a little noise, it would be an irresistible sweet gasp. Attracted the attention of school doctors.