WRAITH CAMPUS (4)

Chapter 50:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
WRAITH CAMPUS (4)

The lips have a warm and soft touch, and the line of sight is white and easy to enlarge. Even in the case of such a close distance, this face is perfect to find no flaws, and it is unbearable.

After a short embarrassment, Cheng Zhichu returned to God and heard other people full of ridiculous laughter and whistles. The face suddenly rose red, and he could not help but reach out and push Bai Yi, but he was caught by Bai Yi. The beautiful and deep scorpion is full of gentle colors, and falls on his fingertips and gently kisses.

"..."

Cheng Zhichu was paralyzed, and the place he was kissed was like being burned to the general, so that his heartbeat was exploding quickly, his face was full of faintness, then he suddenly lowered his head and did not dare to look at Bai Yi.

There was a mess in his mind, all the thoughts were the sudden kisses, and Bai Yi stared at him with a smile and kissed his fingertips. The eyes were soft and sultry... Who can stand it? what! ?

At this moment, Cheng Zhichu really felt that the charm of Bai Yi was too great. If he was a woman or a foundation, he was afraid that he would fall in love with Bai Yi.

But this is the case, he has always been strong. The sexual orientation seems to have been shaken at this moment, because he found that he does not reject Bai Yi’s kiss, but the heartbeat has accelerated.

Being held in his arms by Bai Yi, Cheng Zhichu was crying for tears. He thought that Bai Yi was too realistic for the copy, but he considered his ability to bear. If the copy is over, he really feels right. What can I do...!

However, for his inner struggle, Bai Yi seemed to be unaware of him. He reached out and took him into his arms. He bowed his head and kissed his hair. His eyes faintly turned to the glamorous girl and asked, "Can you?" ”

"Too, it's okay... It turns out that Bai Ge really likes Cheng Xuedi."

The girl groaned, then nodded and smiled, and there was still a trace of surprise in her eyes, as if it was unbelievable that Bai Yi was actually so close to them in the face of them.

However, compared with her, the other three young people obviously have to be more familiar with Bai Yi. It is not very unexpected for Bai Yi’s move. It’s just a smile, and he blinked and said: “Big brother is also old in memory. Look, I am so loving with Cheng Xuedi."

The other girl also sneered at her lips. In the face of their ridiculous eyes, Bai Yi looked indifferent. She only glanced at the glamorous girl and said, "Don't open the joke with me."

His look was cold, and he was completely different from the face of Cheng Zhichu. The glamorous girl screamed and apologized. The three young people coughed and hurriedly hit the round and said: "Bai Ge This is the case after amnesia, but he is not malicious, don't mind."

"... Of course not." The girl blinked, not angry, but some enviously said, "Bai Ge really likes Cheng Xuedi."

"Well, I like it very much."

Bai Yi answered without hesitation, letting Cheng Zhichu in his arms be shy and unable to lift his head.

"Well, don't be kidding, time is running out, we should go to school."

On the side of Gu Zhenwei smiled, ringing his arms, his face could not see the slightest clue, watching Bai Yi and Cheng Zhichu's eyes are also very gentle.

Others should claim to be good, because Yang Qianfan, the child who had never met before, was present, and with Bai Yi’s memory loss, they re-introduced themselves.