WRAITH CAMPUS (2)

Chapter 48:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
WRAITH CAMPUS (2)

Bai Yi blocked the real hand, the light was fierce, and the tone was very cold.

Gu Zhen has been looking at Cheng Zhichu’s sight just now on his body, but he glimpsed a little, smiled a little, and took back his hand. He politely and politely asked: "Are you Mr. Bai Yi of Baijia?"

Bai Yi looked at him with no expression, no answer, Gu Zhen still maintains a gentle and graceful manner, and does not seem to notice his hostility.

"Hello, I am Gu Zhen of my family. I have had a relationship with you before."

"A few years ago, I heard that you left the White House and didn't expect to meet you here. I just met your cousin, Mr. Bai Xixing. If you are not convenient to contact your family, I can send you a message."

Having said that, Gu Zhen suddenly smiled and said: "As for me and Cheng Cheng, I am his \-"

"To shut up!"

Cheng Zhichu was in a hurry and immediately rushed over to Gu Gu’s mouth.

Gu Zhen was blocked by his lips, but his smile showed a gentle smile. Instead, he reached out and caught Cheng Zhichu’s wrist. He took it down and held it in his own hands. He asked seriously: "Why can't you say that?" ”

"Bai Yi is my friend," Cheng Zhichu's tone was very bad. He tried to pull out his hand. "You don't talk nonsense in front of him."

He seems to be sinking like water, but his head is actually smashed, his fingertips are slightly trembled, and he is completely guilty.

He didn't understand why Gu Zhen actually appeared here, and listened to the tone, Gu Zhen had known that he was also a player, and waiting for him to vote for himself in the game... What the ** is going on! ?

Gu Zhen did not explain why he appeared here, just smiled: "Is it Mr. Bai is your friend? If so, I should also have a good relationship with him."

He looked at Bai Yi, and saw that Bai Yi’s look became darker and darker. He seemed to understand something, and his eyes became sharp. Even if his lips were tilted up, he was not really laughing, he said.

"Thank you, Mr. Bai has been taking care of my family's journey. I haven't had time to explain it to you. I am Cheng Cheng's boyfriend."

"唰-"

Just as Gu Zhen’s voice just fell, he suddenly heard a sound of breaking the wind, his pupils were miniature, and he was sideways to avoid it. A sharp white bone knife was rubbed against his cheek and then deeply nailed. In the ground.

"..."

A blood mark appeared on the face of Gu Zhenjunmei, bleeding out of the blood, dripping on his clothes, and dyed a small piece of stains.

He raised his hand and gently wiped off the blood. His eyes swept over the bone knife behind him. The gentle camouflage was instantly torn open. He asked without temperature: "What do you mean?"

At this time, Bai Yi had already pulled Cheng Zhichu to his side, as if the abyss was as dark and depressed, and looking at Gu Zhen’s eyes was like watching a dead body.

Cheng Zhichu felt a strong pain in his wrist. It was Bai Yi who slammed his wrist with great force. The strength of the road almost made Cheng Zhichu have the illusion that his wrist was about to break.

But now he can't even take care of his own hands, but he looks at Bai Yi with his eyes wide open, and he can't believe what Bai Yi has done.

Bai Yi throws the knife to Gu Zhen. What is it to do... Is it that after seeing Gu Zhen, there is a ghost, killing the ghost, but just accidentally hurt Gu Zhen? But now they have not entered the scope of the copy, the copy has not yet started, how can there be a ghost?