WRAITH CAMPUS (END)

Chapter 64:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
WRAITH CAMPUS (END)

Cheng Zhichu never thought that he would actually kiss Bai Yi one day.

Although before that, because of some accidents, he had already pasted Bai Yi's lips more than once, but it was limited to simple touches, not now.

"Hey..."

He was forced to look up and bear a fierce deep kiss, and his back was tightly buckled by Bai Yi's hand, and even his eyes and breath were plundered, all occupied by the man in front of him.

The pleasure came from the lips and teeth that he and the white entangled, with a subtle sound of water, the sputum that was too late to swallow dripped from the corners of his lips, and the white skin glowed with a bright blush.

He was stunned by the kiss, but the heart still jumped very fast. It seemed that the next second would burst in the chest, and the blood would flow to the body, let him touch him where, where The temperature seems to be a bit higher.

So comfortable...

As if the body had to melt, Cheng Zhichu’s thinking was stagnant, leaving only the most instinctive feelings. The enjoyable sensory instinct spurred the thoughts in his mind, and the sweet and soft low voice in his throat.

After a moment, he suddenly again slowly remembered who the man who was kissing himself was \- they should not be like this, because this man is his friend, the person he most trusts and values, he is...

It’s Bai Yi...

I finally realized that I was in the moment of kissing with Bai Yi. I don’t know why, Cheng Zhichu’s heart suddenly flowed through a hot stream.

It is obvious that it should be rejected. It can run counter to the little reason left. He feels the joy of being inexpressible.

As if it touched the taboo of the back, but he had long been expecting in the subconscious, so that he would not feel afraid or resist.

What the ** is he...

"Call, call..."

When Bai Yi finally let him go, Cheng Zhichu was somewhat unstable, and he could only breathe in the mouth of Bai Yihuai. His lips were red and swollen, stained with water, flushed, and the eyes were irritated with tears. The whole face was wet, but he didn't know how bad he looked at this time.

"..."

Bai Yi is also breathing slightly, his lips open, spit out a burning breath, his chest is undulating, the dark short hair is slightly messy, his eyes are drooping, and the tears in his eyes will make his handsome face more glamorous and sexy.

He looked at Cheng Zhichu in his arms. The slender fingers stroked the lips he had just kissed. The twilight was deeper and hotter. He wanted to look at the bottom of his eyes. He embraced Cheng Zhichu’s other hand and did not consciously accept it. It’s getting tighter.

Cheng Zhichu lowered his head and gasped for a while before he got rid of the state of hypoxia and gradually returned to God.

But in the next second, he suddenly remembered the thoughts that he had flashed in his mind. The body suddenly stiffened, and the brain instantly crashed, his face was red, and he could not be melted into a pool of water and shrunk into the ground.

What did he think about just now? ! Why did he not only have no slight rejection of Bai Yi’s move, but also a secret sneak? why? Is he going crazy? ?

Once again, since I entered this copy, I have never had any resistance or discomfort with Bai Yi’s intimate actions, and all the bad ideas that appeared earlier. A terrible idea suddenly appeared in the brain of Cheng Zhichu. in.