DEVIL'S BRIDE (11)

Chapter 75:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
DEVIL'S BRIDE (11)

The ** spirits landed on the ground, rolling a few laps, and finally revealed the side of the engraved demon ornamentation.

For a moment, the heart of the beginning of the game almost stopped, instinctively thinking that his doom will be intensified, and "cold branches and whites" also hold on to him, he is afraid that he is dead here.

But at this time, Cheng Zhichu suddenly felt a strong shock under his feet. He took a second to distinguish that it was not his illusion, but the ground was really shaking, even the thresholds on both sides of the street were shaking, and the opening and closing of the "咣咣" was closed, and the canopy in the yard was also "squeaky." "It's shaking."

Is this... an earthquake? !

Cheng Zhichu rounded his eyes and showed an incredible look. He almost didn't breathe in a breath, and went straight back.

How much is this unfortunate enough to encounter an earthquake in the copy? If you throw a few more coins, it is said that the sky suddenly fell down and the stone killed him. He believed it!

"吱嘎-"

The iron fence door nearby was so old that it was overwhelmed by the earthquake. With the squeaky sound of the door, the door panel broke away from the door shaft, and the sound of "嘭" slammed down, and it only pinched the ** spirit coin. The hand is smashed.

The coin crossed an arc in the air and bounced to Cheng Zhichu's body, slowly sliding down his body.

The earthquake stopped only after a dozen seconds, and many of the door panels and the high-pitched debris fell, hitting the head and body on the street, and the corpses that survived the panic became panic. Tilting up, as if losing direction, turning around in uneasiness.

Seeing this scene, Cheng Zhichu suddenly reacted that the coin was just thrown by the broken hand of the corpse, not his, the bad luck brought by the demon face will also belong to these bodies, but for him, instead Favorable situation.

The coin that bounced on his body slowly fell at a very weird slow speed. Cheng Zhichu quickly and hardly pulled out his hand, caught the coin, and squatted in the palm of his hand, relieved, silently against the devil Chel Mandao thanked him.

"Know the beginning!"

There was chaos on the street. From time to time, the roar of the skull and the roar of the head came. The thick black blood was sprayed on the ground. The groom who had just been led back to the street and shouted the name of Cheng Zhichu. The tone was obvious. Urgent.

A group of corpses stalked behind the groom and cleaned up the remaining bodies on the street. They seemed to have surrendered to the groom and became his start.

"Hey! Hey-"

Cheng Zhichu wanted to make the attention of the groom, but I didn't know what the "cold branches were white". He completely erased his voice, caught his wrist, and took him back to the back a little bit.

No!

He was tight in his heart and knew that he could not let the "cold branches fall" to take him away, and quickly threw the money in his hands again.

This time he did not throw high, the speed of the falling of the coin was very fast, and it was the side of the clown that turned into his hand.

Too good \-

Seeing the exposed side of the ** coins, Cheng Zhichu just had to breathe a sigh of relief, and the manhole cover stepped under his feet suddenly broke open, and he couldn’t help but fall off.