Out of Control Photobook (END)

Chapter 88: Out of Control Photobook (END)

Cheng Zhi Chu stood outside the door and noticed the bad expression on Bai Yi’s face. He suddenly started to feel nervous and secretly felt relieved that Bai Yi didn’t witness him kiss the other soul fragments.

He suspected that he felt this way because he still subconsciously considered them as separate individuals. But like what the system had said before, he shouldn’t think this way. It must start from him and he should treat them all like they are Bai Yi.

Thinking this, Cheng Zhi Chu pursed his lips. He tossed away all the useless thoughts in his mind and then led the others into the house.

His parents saw Cheng Zhi Chu returning with a group of people after only heading outside for a moment and was very surprised. Cheng Zhi Chu gave them the excuse that he had thought of beforehand. He told them that they were friends that he met in a game and had come over to visit him.

“I didn’t expect Zhi Chu to bring back so many friends today. I didn’t prepare enough dishes…..” Mother Cheng looked very pleased. She got up and prepared to go back into the kitchen, “Sit down first. I’ll cook up a few more dishes.”

“Aunty, thank you for your kindness but you don’t have to worry about us. We have already eaten.” Joshua said with a smile. “We are just here for a quick visit. We will be leaving soon.”

“Okay then.”

Mother Cheng didn’t stay idle. She brought out lots of fruits and snacks and said with a smile: “But you should stay a little longer to accompany Zhi Chu and us. It’s been a long time since our family has been this lively.”

“No problem.”

Joshua politely responded. Compared to him, the other fragments acted rather awkwardly. It has been a long time since they have interacted normally with ordinary humans.

Cheng Zhi Chu saw that his parents didn’t appear to be surprised by the groom’s and Bai Yi’s similar appearances and secretly let out a sigh of relief. He sat back down next to Bai Yi and quietly whispered a few things to him.

He quickly explained to Bai Yi that he had acquired a new ability from the system that allowed him to temporarily turn the fragments human. It was also prepared to help with Bai Yi’s future integration with his soul fragments.

“I understand.” Bai Yi smiled at Cheng Zhi Chu. He said very gently, “Thank you for doing so much for my sake.”

Cheng Zhi Chu was a little embarrassed. He also smiled at Bai Yi. Inside, he felt that this was something that he should do for Bai Yi.

But the next second, Bai Yi moved over to his ear. In a low voice, he said: “But I am very jealous, and very angry………..Zhi Chu, you better compensate me later.”

As he said this, he placed his hand onto Cheng Zhi Chu’s hand under the table and gently interlocked their fingers.

Cheng Zhi Chu’s face was completely red. He quickly increased the distance between the two and guiltily looked over at his parents. Seeing that they weren’t acting any different, he felt relieved. He wanted to quietly move his hands away, but Bai Yi held tightly onto his hand for a while before finally loosening his grip.

“Go eat.”

Cheng Zhi Chu’s face was flushed. He mouthed a few words to Bai Yi and then quickly finished off the rest of his meal. At this moment, everyone present was also about to finish their meal. When they were done, Cheng Zhi Chu and his sister cleaned the table up together.