REALITY (SEVEN)

Chapter 46:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
REALITY (SEVEN)

Hearing Gu Zhen in front of Bai Xixing, he said that they were lovers. Cheng Zhichu’s face changed and he turned and looked at Gu Zhen. He gave him a look, but the response was only a gentle smile. .

"You are finally willing to see me."

Gu Zhen watched his eyes soft and watery, perhaps because he had a good time at the party, he also drank some wine, the neat suit was a little messy, the tie was loosened, and the top shirt button was also untied. One, revealing the collarbone, compared to the elegant appearance in the weekdays, there is another kind of sexy.

by……

In the face of this overly good-looking face, Cheng Zhichu really did not export, but had to unnaturally stagger his own vision, and turned to secretly look to Bai Xixing.

He was worried that because he had just taken care of the truth, he would let Bai Xixing have any bad reaction, but the latter was only a little surprised, and then smiled and looked down at Cheng Zhichu and asked.

"Yes? Are you a lover with him?"

"Of course not." Cheng Zhichu shook his head and quickly denied it. "I only know the relationship with him."

"Process..."

Gu Zhen’s eyes were a bit stunned, and Bai Xixing’s hooked his lips and said to him: “It’s not like Gu Shaoye’s. It’s just a general relationship with you, right?”

He added a tone to the word "general".

Gu Zhen’s look is cold: “This is something between me and Cheng Cheng. I don’t think I need to explain it to you.”

"Because there is nothing to say at all?" Bai Xixing's smile was a bit ironic.

"Mr. Bai, this has nothing to do with you." Gu Zhen is very cold, "Please don't intervene."

"How do you know that his business has nothing to do with me?" Bai Xixing raised an eyebrow. "This should be returned to you. You don't know what relationship I have with Zhichu."

Gu Zhen's look changed slightly, and he was about to speak again. Cheng Zhichu couldn't listen to it completely. He coughed and said: "Bai Xuechang, thank you very much, but don't explain it to him, let's go in."

Although he does not want to have any involvement with Gu Zhen, he does not want to be misunderstood that he has any relationship with Bai Xuechang \- he is a straight man, and he does not want to be unclear with other men!

"Okay, listen to you."

Bai Xixing smiled lightly and reached out to open the door. He said, "Gu Shaoye, the time is very late, I will not entertain you, and your friends are waiting for you. Why don't we revisit the old days?"

"Ah, what's going on, what do you say to others, come over!"

It was at this time that the group of drunken young people in the distance were also greeted by Gu Zhen, who had waited a little impatient.

"...this is coming."

Gu Zhen was silent for a moment, raised his voice slightly, so he replied and was ready to leave.

Because he knows that even staying here and continuing to entangle will not have any results, but will make the situation worse.

"I am sorry, I have missed Mr. Bai’s time."

Gu Zhenhao's own clothes seem to have been waking up from a slight drunkenness, and restored the original graceful appearance, and sighed with a slight decapitation.