DEVIL'S BRIDE (12)

Chapter 76:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
DEVIL'S BRIDE (12)

The handsome man is graceful, his fingers move down, unbuttoning the button, and under the open shirt, it is a beautiful chest and waist, which is ** and charming.

He had a faint smile on his lips and looked down at Cheng Zhichu. The black hair fell down and his eyes were deep and hot. He took off his shirt and grabbed Cheng Zhichu's finger and put it on his chest. His voice was low.

"Is it felt?"

The touch of the skin under the fingertips is very warm, no longer cold before, and even a faint heartbeat, so real and lively, just like a living, so that Cheng Zhichu was shocked, almost can not distinguish the difference between men and Bai Yi .

how come……

"Hot branches fall white" is a ghost, the previous touch is also very cold, why now has the body temperature of a living person?

Cheng Zhichu’s scalp is numb, and the more this man is like a living person, the more he feels terrible.

But he also has to admit that this fear is mixed with other emotions, because his mind is involuntarily attracted to men.

... It is too much like it. If he didn't know where Bai Yi is, he would really think that "the cold branches are white" is Bai Yi himself.

Is this the "cold twig" read his memory, know that he likes Bai Yi, so he deliberately simulated the image of Bai Yi, want to replace it?

[You don't care who he is. 】

The sound of the system came out in a ghostly manner, full of gnashing teeth.

[Now he has turned out the real image, you can kiss him, and the ability will take effect. I really have enough of him. He just wanted to drive me out. I want him to taste the taste of being imprisoned in the book...! Fast, kiss him! 】

He thought, but now he can't move...

Although Cheng Zhichu was happy to have the ability to use it, but he was caught in a dream, and he couldn’t make any effort. He couldn’t move even one finger, and couldn’t use the magic money in his palm, or even Any voice, ask "cold branches to fall white" kiss him.

The man caught a finger and kissed him gently, then leaned down and gently put him into his arms, stroking his hair and back, kissing his cheek, watching his eyes soft as water, as if to take his The figure melted into the fundus, causing Cheng Zhichu's eyelashes to tremble, closing his eyes and silently rejecting his relatives.

Even if he knew that the man in front of him was not Bai Yi, he tried to resist it, but he still felt instinctively moved.

In particular, the touch caused by the skin's touch makes his breathing a little bit rush, his cheeks are flushed, and his forehead sees out sweat, which is obviously shy.

"Knowing the beginning..."

His reaction was in the eyes of the man, making the man's eyes dark, whispering his name, full of desires, fingers inserted into his fingers, interlocking with his fingers, rubbing this little piece Warm skin, hoarse and said.

"I love you."

"Accept me."

"clang--"

At this moment, the spirit coin in the hands of Cheng Zhichu fell and rolled a few laps on the ground, revealing the side of the clown.

The man clasped Cheng Zhichu’s finger and pressed his hands to the top of his head, pressing him to kiss him deeply.

Cheng Zhichu opened his eyes subconsciously, and the man was magnified by the handsome face. Then the lip was uploaded with a moist touch, and the flexible tongue easily invaded into the mouth, entangled his tongue and kissed.