WRAITH CAMPUS (6)

Chapter 52:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
WRAITH CAMPUS (6)

In the moment when Liang Wenbin shouted the name "Su Ling", not only his expression of indescribable horror, but also Ouyang and other people have changed their faces. Shen Qiqi is very shocked, the other three are more It is panic and fear.

Their eyes were careful, they seemed to want to confirm, but they didn't have the courage. They swept the young boy around Liang Wenbin with a glimpse of the face. After seeing the beautiful and pale face of the boy, they all felt shocked and couldn't help but take a breath. The warehouse queen retired a few steps.

Su Ling’s eyes were gloomy and deep, and there was no temperature to pass through them. They looked straight at Bai Yi and Cheng Zhichu, and watched them for a few seconds. Then they squinted their lips and their bodies suddenly disappeared.

Oops!

Su Ling took a look, Cheng Zhichu was in a tight heart, and suddenly found that almost all the ghosts who had entered the elevator had stopped, the body did not move, the head was turned 100-degree, and a pair of twin-eyed eyes stared Liang Wenbin and others who are shaking like a sieve.

Their breath of living people alarmed these ghosts, and their originally dull faces gradually emerged with an angry look, and they made fierce screams, rushing out of the elevator.

"Boom--"

The pretty woman still kept a false smile. She reached down and pressed the button in the elevator. The elevator door quickly closed, and most of the ghosts were isolated behind the steel plate, but there were still six or seven ghosts running out of the elevator. Come, squatting to Liang Wenbin and others who exposed the breath.

"what!"

The Ouyang face, which was closest to the elevator, was terrified, and was caught in the arm by the ghost. The five fingers were deeply caught in the flesh. When the skin was smashed, the blood spewed, bringing out five ** claw marks, which made him scream.

Cheng Zhichu reacted and pushed Shen Qiqi, who was closest to himself. Others screamed and fled everywhere, screaming at the scene, and no one noticed himself. He secretly launched the "Swan of the Banshee" card. brand.

A glimmer of light flashed through, and the screams of women’s pains and screams suddenly sounded in all directions, lingering in layers in the hall.

This tragic and horrible scream made Shen Qiqi think that there were new ghosts, and they were all scared, their legs were soft, and they even fled without even fleeing.

Fortunately, at this time, the ghosts were all in a state of confusion and confusion. For the time being, they forgot to chase them. Cheng Zhichu immediately shouted a "running" and let the five people come back to the stairs and fled to the stairs.

Yang Qianfan and Gu Zhen were at the end. When several copy characters had reached the second floor, they confirmed that they could not see the situation below. The boy took a picture of the ghost with a camera.

The sound of "咔", like the devil's one-eyed lens flashed red light, the ghosts stranded in the spot were sucked into the lens, and after a few seconds, several confused white shadows appeared in the camera's display.

The boy pressed a few buttons on the camera, waited for a moment, shook his head, and whispered to Gu Zhen: "They are just ordinary ghosts, they don't know anything."

"Unfortunately, there is no chance to seize the 'Su Ling'." Gu Zhen said, "The few people saw his reaction is not right, he must know what."

"Ten eight. Nine is what has done something wrong..."